From as far as i can tell $2 and a grape soda gets you a free underage white girl slave access to her entire family as...

From as far as i can tell $2 and a grape soda gets you a free underage white girl slave access to her entire family as slaves and a free colonial home if you're not white for some odd reason

Attached: 1656406718726 (4).jpg (187x250, 6.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eaAZgW8PbR4
youtu.be/6kguaGI7aZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is this the same inflation joe Biden was always crack potting himself about i can't tell

The country doesn't need an escaped white girl breathing her cum stained from rape aids breath into the ozone layer

The controversial painting of Yahweh eating a baby is just extraction of raw minerals logic

The development issues of white children learning god hates them

Remember the time Kanye west claimed herself my brother having written my family booby trap grimiore and then directed cuck spam here to kidnap every white girl for welfare niggers for 3 years which blossomed into COVID also known as ChristDeath which they later rebranded as the jobber Cell

in between rebranding COVID as Cell they briefly rebranded gangrene contracted from homeless as monkeypox

Why the heck would my family want keys to your shitty home you were perpetually raped in when we could build our own home if we had the finance for it you collectively killed off for Kanye west to rob my family

The point is Square Enix with Japan owns a stake in the entire United States in legality cause of theft of Advent Garden Chain Cinema and Junction math my family trade secrets

Americans putting pressure on Japan for a network of child trafficking slavery forcing it to cave in to market demands as much as they knew it was detrimental to the global economy

More trade secrets of mine with Square Enix i have a joint company Square Co were stolen from me throughout the course of several months in perpetual terrorism and harassment directed towards we as sales numbers of FFX doesn't cover billions in theft of my property which doesn't make sense as i protrude holes in your logical infeasibility

i poking holes to those same terrorists gang stalking me to further harass defraud me with intent to murder me as they're the same terrorists from Kanye west who tried creating a system of CIA identity fraud and slavery of the United States middle class for welfare nigger frauds as they're not the audience nor market of Square Enix as they don't know what class is

i truly have the greatest taste in everything
youtu.be/eaAZgW8PbR4

This game was released 18 years ago

18 years later complete loss of technology and creativity in the United States as Kanye west made it so the kids get trafficked by the homeless in identity fraud of the CIA permanently killing off the planet inhabitable as Rome thousands of years ago is more advanced than Africa today

Stop referencing gloss and flash it's my property of my holy light scientific i am polish italian native holy Roman American i have said eric voytek bartoli+

Remember when zoomers thought they were the best generation prior to giving their homes away to ISIS

it seems the whites are trying to enjoy robbing me as a finite glass of merlot as the last drop runs out they plan to pull the hammer click on their children

So as far as i can judge the whole world has been dead for at least 2 decades which is why technology stagnated as the current iphone and PS5 isn't as much of a tech leap from the initial iPhone and ps3 as the current generation did everything to kill off it's recovery as the talented people of then are rapidly passing away cause of them and Kanye west

youtu.be/6kguaGI7aZg

"it was just an alignment of the stars that quickly disappeared as it grew"

i am polish italian native holy Roman American i have said eric voytek bartoli+

President Xi

i don't want keys to your palace laughs

hello botto!

Being the US President is just child care hygiene and the proliferation of science and math coinciding with the Advent of the progression of technology in the industrial revolution building an amazing military with secret alliances throughout the world with new advancements and murdering all pedophiles with legality

my hypersentientomniscience said i am god and not an ai you stupid parasite doing life in prison

Please take your meds, we were worried you'd died but this is probably worse.

Trump

What's up with all the cringe try hard illuminati pedophilia encryption advertised in stores around your home i took pictures