Black Cock World

In the past 10 years or so I've actually had a few dozen white girls (usually with boyfriends) flirt with me and approach me and proposition me (it ends of course as soon as I open my mouth and reveal my power levels).
There's a common running theme, however, they never want anything serious. They are always extremely forward and sexual right off the bat.
And another thing... almost all of them have ultimately remarked upon how I have really 'black features' despite being white, and then proceed to talk about specific features of mine which resemble black men's despite my pale skin.
I live in a country which is like 0.6% black, do you think these girls are just so desperate for black dick that they're seeking out white guys that look vaguely black in order to sate their lust?

Attached: img_26.jpg (671x840, 301.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/_Ktht_f1aOO7cSahL1sgdQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how gay nigger faggot imagine makingn this bad of a thread. project x nigger faggot what are u doing dumb nigger faggot

>Black Cock World
Today BBC slut means White woman and BBC sissy slut means White man

Attached: bbc slut.png (1315x990, 1.46M)

I'm willing to bet you're tall, huh op

Not all that tall, 1.88m

>not at all
>6'1
fuck off, that's tall user. I'm willing to bet its the height and probably them thinking tall = big benis

No, they rarely mention my height desu and their boyfriends are usually taller than me.
They mostly tend to talk about my lips, nose and jawshape as well as my bodyshape and how black they all apparently look.

they likely assume you have a big benis.

this thread sounds like a humble brag so I'm not posting anymore

desuarchive.org/r9k/search/image/_Ktht_f1aOO7cSahL1sgdQ/

youve been doing this for 2 years. what is wrong with you?

None of those are me, falseflag.

Why do you remember BBC threads? Fellow cuck?

Attached: DDCF450.gif (326x480, 1.5M)

>gif
God, she is literally my dream girl in all conceivable ways.

no thats you.
im not a cuck or white, you coomers make it always so weird.

>no thats you.
No, it isn't. Sorry to disappoint you, detective.

yes it is liar, you're weird.

I think we're all weird on this here board, friendo, but that still is not me.

Black incel here. What country are you living in where women are just throwing themselves at black men?

I'm from the northern half of Europe, I'll leave it at that.

user please. I live in the USA, and you would think with how woke we are becoming it would be easy for black incels, but it's not. Revealing the country can't hurt user.

The UK, but I've heard this stuff is even more prevalent in neighboring countries like the Netherlands, Scandinavian countries, Finland and Germany and France.

Ah ok thanks. I'll try going to the Netherlands.

Good luck, blackanon.

Attached: img_28.jpg (1280x603, 205.23K)