Want to be a girl(male)

>want to be a girl(male)
>25 yo
>tall (1m76)
>wide shoulders
>uber hairy

I just wish i could like one of those cute girl to get a robot bf, you guys are all cute and all i want is to have you doing the manly stuff while i cook in the kitchen and do the dishes like a woman

Attached: 330e52ef.jpg (720x1098, 116.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1o8eoMzo5MNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go for it faggit
voca.ro/1o8eoMzo5MNY

Attached: DC963104-FFA4-44F5-8E39-C3654B2CE244.jpg (750x889, 601.23K)

>doesn't become a professional cook and get a workaholic wife instead
that easy op

Im not cute
pls stop calling me cute > ~

imagine being a grown fucking man and still using the word "cute" like youre a child

I want to be the wife i want to:

>hold hands
>giving blowjob and rimjob
>going on dates
>want to wear lipstick and nails
>get beaten up when my husband is angry
>do the dishes and kitchen while he treat me like a nuisance unless he want to relieve himself

Robots are nice, because they are easy to attract and dont have very high standard, also they are pretty degenerate they would get ashamed of being seen with me and would call me names, would be hot

I imagine robots to be 1m80 big beared big dicked that are autistic

Such a schame that anal will never feels the same a pussy. I could shave, exfoliate, put perfume all i want even taking hormones, i wouldnt get the same reaction as when a guy see a girl butthole or pussy

Attached: 5c60c0d.jpg (707x710, 105.14K)

Imagine being so toxic that thinking using a single word denounces who someone is.

look in the mirror. get out of that lustful warm "haze" and see from the outside how disgusting what you're saying is.

How is that disgusting? Did you never fall in love or it is because i like males?

Jeez you are no fun. Everyone want affections nowadays, we are not in the past anymore even guys can show their feelings. I'm sensible person that want a boyfriend

I'm sad because in the gay community, people aren't very faithfull and look for very small bottom/twink and straight guys usually don't like guys even if submissive. Only robots are a good match

I want to be a cute girl so bad bros, i just want a strong man to hold me tightly ... is there something wrong with this vision?!

You have some other problem that scares you into thinking that

What kind of problem? Do you think its because i don't have friends and mistaking friendship for love or something else?

>Be me
>Male in early twenties
>Have what could be considered a submissive personality and generally pretty emotional
>Always been skinny due to fast metabolism and became uber hairy growing up
>Never saw myself as a breadwinner or identified with really masculine men though they are inspiring
>Became attracted to cute feminine men when they started becoming popular
>Think I might be bi cause I prefer girls
>Eventually start wanting to be a femboy and not just fuck one
>Decide to shave body
>Parents said I'd look like a girl if I did
>Laughed it off
>Start thinking I'm gay when I develop cocklust from browsing boards but still not into masculine men
>Consider hrt because having large titties seems nice
>Discover Role Reseveral Relationships
>Something in brain clicks
>tfw when I'm now attracted to women in boy clothes, suits, and doing masculine things
>tfw when I'm slowly adopting more female mannerisms and behaviors
>tfw when I now have fantasies of a strong woman sweeping me off my feet claiming me as her husband, and having rough sex in a reverse mating press
>tfw when I now possess motivation to exercise more, grow out hair, learn makeup, cooking, and cleaning to be my dream girl's perfect boywife.

I feel like I've achieved some weird form self-actualization and I know this isn't normal, but I would genuinely happy and content with life if I ever get this.

Reversal*
Curse my dummy hands! >~

go be a tranny faggot somewhere else.

bitch if you weren't a tranny you'd be swimming in dick, men love tall women, we don't date you cause your standards are out of this world.

Attached: nadlocha 180cm.webm (584x854, 1.44M)

imagine being a grown fucking man and still using the word "sneed" like youre a chud

>want to be a girl(male)
>want to be
AGP moment

I have been feeling this way since i started browsing Any Forums and talked to a cute boy. Since that i day, all i ever dreamed off was to bend over to him while being trans and getting railed by him

delusional fucking tranny thinks being a woman is about having long nails makeup and sucking dick just be a crossdresser faggot

fuck all of you, how do literal trannies grow so much body hair while im sitting here basically a sphynx cat