Fembots

Fembots how did your parents meet before they got married?

Attached: c6092eac7db5bc3060d48401947cb14cae713d47_full.jpg (184x184, 10.38K)

At a game arcade. My dad played a game, my mum commented on it, then they smalltalked, started playing games together and afterwards went to hang out after having a fun time. My mum used to joke with my dad's (back then) poorer vocabulary and the way he pronounced certain words due to him being native to a different language yet it was funny and sweet to her. They clicked well and it just went along from there.

My dad was an assistant coach to the girl's basketball team when she played on it.

this sounds like from an live action anime show which can only be a dream
>being native to a different language
what is your dads native language?

im a ftm trans my dad is indian and my momma is indian too they got forcemarried :D

He's chinese.

>Fembots how did your parents meet before they got married?
Unironically, my dad saw my mom at a distance, stalked her for a while, found her phone number by asking women he'd seen her hang out with, and asked her out on the phone and she accepted. It was a lot more acceptable in the 80s

ah i see what about your mom? was your early life healthy parental wise? how did u live it?

And you'd readily call the cops on a similar hopeful romantic now, and get a restraining order and make sure he is on the sex offender list.

Ah, the pure bliss of giving women rights and treating them like adults!

Dad was dumb poor big dick bad boy all the girls wanted to fuck but he needed help to graduate HS. Mom smart cute redhead virgin and she tutored ballplayers and dumb-asses. No one thought dad would stick with the tutoring but he set out to fuck mom and kept showing up and graduated HS. Moms getting ready to go to college but dad knocked her up, moms parents made him marry her and out I popped. Hes and ass but mom loves him still

My mum is Russian. Early life was alright with an healthy relationship between my parents. I lived a balanced life throughout my childhood. We had a time of crisis regarding finances by the time I turned 14 so I walked around with an empty stomach most of the time.

I resorted to thievery. I started pickpocketing people, shoplifting little food I saw, learned lockpicking on my own to breach school lockers and loot a bit of pocket money off wallets I found, if they were there in the first place. Then I'd stop by the local shops and grab something to eat afterwards.

By 16 I ceased this life and left crime behind. Eventually everything went back to normal. Now I'm in STEM and 3dcg with tons of money, both of my parents earn great, life is top quality.

IM NOT A FEMBOT MAN

>And you'd readily call the cops on a similar hopeful romantic now, and get a restraining order and make sure he is on the sex offender list.
No it would be really hot actually it's very common for women to like that. You just have to be a non-troglodyte and she'll like it

oh god im glad u are ok now though. ur parental mix means youre a hapa? did u ever get caught doing these dangerous things? honestly id be scared shitless to do these things and id fail 99% of the time

Translation : if it's an extremely attractive man, then it's hot. If it's an average man (read: revolting incel according to women) then it's creepy and he should be locked up.

>if it's an extremely attractive man
***boy

Dad was a worker boy and mum a preppy girl from a private school. They meet at a private party my dad crashed with his friends at my mum friend's club.

They were neighbors. Dad was 16, mom was 23. Mom sometimes took care of my dad's little sister.

My dad and my mom saw each other at the park and after a while my dad decided to cold approach her. My mom apparently was a bit disgusted or overwhelmed with the situation but agreed on a coffee since my dad was buff af at the time. They went on a coffee and I guess it clicked since they apparently phoned each other every day and met very often etc..

Can you say (however vague you want) about what got your family into financial problems and what got you all out of it? How long did that last?
Seems like a pretty rare case.

Why do you even reply with your generic, trite copypasta?
You're just wasting everybody's time.