This beyond untrue and I hate it...

This beyond untrue and I hate it. The me from five years ago would have killed himself if he knew what his life would be like at 22.

Attached: 715ADB5A-74FD-4B80-A002-0F639DDF59CF.jpg (640x661, 70.88K)

>5 years ago
> was a NEET

>now
>still a NEET approaching 30

This sign is a lie.

Attached: 1645765262551.jpg (1280x720, 50.63K)

Yep. This sign is suifuel. I never wanted to be living with my parents as an adult. I cant think of much of anything the me from five years ago could feel proud of.

>no degree
>lost contact with friends
>stuck in shithole hometown
>dependent on family members who use and manipulate me
He'd be amazed I haven't given up but that's about it

Gosh, that sounds like hell on earth. Any plans to get a job in the future and/or get out of there?

I'd like to. The pandemic was hell because for 2 years it seemed like everyone was just looking for reasons to not allow you to do anything. But at least over here people are finally starting to open up.

For real though. So many people would have been able to have actual lives these past couple of years of not for this damned lockdown.

Best of luck, user! I believe in you!

Don't have much to add but I appreciate it. Take care.

he'd probably say some autistic shit like "within expected parameters" because it's true

me from five years ago would either murder me or give me a hug and cry (depending on his mood lole)

>5 years ago
>Just met the girl of my dreams

>Now
>She's gone

Attached: 31d.png (388x413, 4.28K)

>69234852 (OP)

>be me
>5 years ago
>15
>loser
>short
>skinnyfat
>incel
>failed male
>no purpose
>npc mentality
>almost trooned out

>be me
>almost 20
>gymmaxxing
>trained in muay thai and wrestling
>lost fairweather friends and gained genuine friendships
>intellectually woke up and developed my own opinions and worldview
>doing well at school
>have a decent job
>still a virgin but had dates and made out with women, can interact with them successfully now
>all this success despite being a manlet

WAGMI bros

Attached: af25ddaa99f35755ab763e348b50265d.jpg (545x614, 39.58K)

>26yo
>just entered uni
What do you mean we DON'T have a job in 5 years? No gf found in uni either? NO girl at all?

Please tell me you at least finished uni. Phew, at least you did, but I can't believe we're back to square one being a 0 exp neet again, after all that time...

Attached: wtf.jpg (418x384, 23.92K)

NOTHING HAS CHANGED IM JUST OLDER NOW

Attached: E6d7RQXUUAAOivN.jpg (1440x1440, 330.19K)

>tfw turning 23 this august
Haven't felt happy in summer for about 10 years.
The closer I am to my birthday the more suicidal I get.
I don't know man, it's like a death march. Keep going until your feet are worn to the bone, collapse and die.

He wouldn't be surprised because he saw it coming, but still horrified that it actually got this bad

I fantasize about this all the time. My life is great compared to 5 years ago. I used to be struggling with IV heroin, had no car, no job, no friends, severely depressed, never had a relationship, etc. I had 1 really bad suicide attempt where I overdosed and was essentially dead for a few minutes, plus other minor attempts. Was in the psych ward a total of 3 times.

Now I'm doing great. I have a career that is in high demand, I have 2 cars one of which would be considered a sportscar, I have hobbies (like cars), a good relationship, tons of money saved, and I'm in the best shape of my life thanks to going to the gym every day. Life is great. Getting sober and on an antidepressant helped a ton, but the real change came when I decided that I needed to work my ass off for a good life. I changed everything about myself. Eventually the positive changes snowballed and now I'm here. It's possible guys, it just takes some very hard work.

>same shit, different year
>still a virgin

>at least I'm making money and talking to girls right now
>at least I've been in a relationship
>at least I'm going to the gym now and taking good care of myself
>at least I have hobbies that I'm working on and enjoying

Shit, at this point I am unironically better off dead. 5 years ago I at least wasn't severely depressed and burned out to the point that I am afraid to go to sleep every night due to the fact that I have to wake up the next day and work again. If I'd get to meet myself from 5 years ago I'd just shoot him on the spot to save both of us the hassle.

Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom and take a good look at yourself to get the motivation to fix your life.

Partially true. I'm doing better now than five years ago.

if i saw myself from 5 years ago, ahead, whatever the hell, i'd immediately instigate a fight just on principle