How do you feel about relationship age difference, Any Forums? What's ypur age range?

How do you feel about relationship age difference, Any Forums? What's ypur age range?
Pic related is 19

Attached: 220983151_547496406388214_7940182279824425050_n.jpg (1080x1328, 264.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kc2iLAubras
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm 20.
In theory it's not creepy for me to try to get with my peers, however,
I will not be attractive to my peers until I can afford to financially compensate for my height and my frame/face. Which makes it impossible to take a looksmatched peer as my wife as god ordained. The most I can do is try to get college pussy once I'm worth around ten million dollars, (or I can make it look like I am to these chickenbrains) and that will take fucking forever.

I'm gonna be like, 30, before I can even approach a woman my age now. And do you think after a decade of labor I want to be rewarded with a 30 year old hag? No fucking way. You can deride me, you can call me a pedo, but I will die kicking and screaming before I accept a piece of cucumber as my monkey friend gets grapes for the same amount of work. I will work my entire lifespan to get the reward I deserve.

youtube.com/watch?v=meiU6TxysCg

You will never be attractive to your peers, so dont stress too much.

Wow, you took something I said and repeated it. Congratulations. Don't know why I'm supposed to stop the grind now.

I don't give a damn about age difference, what I care about is difference in looks.
How in hell would anyone guess there is an age gap in the first place when there is no objective difference between how both looks?
Do you understand that?

They're fine. I'm 25, I'd date up to (legal age) my junior, max.

>Pablo Picasso never got called an asshole

youtube.com/watch?v=Kc2iLAubras

women with tummies like this need to be worshipped

In my 20s I ran through a few goth chicks who were in their 30s. Biggest age difference was 17 years. Shit was depraved, loved it.

Also fuck dating younger chicks, that shit is super annoying

I'll be fucking teenagers till they put me in a cold dark grave and you can't stop me?

Cucumbers are bomb tho. You just have to salt them.

Attached: salt.jpg (600x600, 21.04K)

I'm 35 and I find women over 25 disgusting

14-44

16yo ez publicly

Attached: istockphoto-1171000830-1024x1024.jpg (682x1024, 205.34K)

I'm approaching 40. My target range is 25-30 with 26-28 being ideal. That being said, I think I'm on the cusp of dating a girl 18 years my junior. I wasn't specifically seeking this out, it just kinda happened. We'll see how it goes.

There's 20 years between me and my wife

I mean, they find you disgusting too, so you have something in common

I no longer care
I would date a 16 year old and a 30 year old
obviously I'd be more selective the farther they are from my own age (25) but the right person has the right qualities and I just don't care about age anymore

I'm 22, I'd say my relationship range is 18 to 28 but I'd fuck a hot milf if she let me.

Shrinks my dating pool, so I dont like it. Go fuck your own crusty women, (30 year old) boomer