How would you deal with a drunk qt?

How would you deal with a drunk qt?

Attached: __douki_chan_and_douki_kun_ganbare_douki_chan_drawn_by_yomu_sgt_epper__02ac117840a5220e2937e7d3e0891517.jpg (1287x1800, 264.53K)

Shout out to if you're a fat gross loser but your innate reaction is "put her to bed"

rape her on the spot regardless if anyone is watching

dude thats gross theres no way shes older than 11

Lie her down on a bed, kiss her goodnight, then sleep next to her

Kill her with a rock. Alcohol is haram.

Attached: 1656540367420.jpg (750x710, 39.57K)

This but I also pat her on the head.

Get drunk with him

She's a twenty-something office worker. Maybe even close to Christmas Cake age. She's just Asian so you can't tell.

Give her some water probably. Nobody likes a hangover.

Was it not Umar who said that he would not feel particularly that bad if any of the other crimes worth hadd died in their punishments, excluding the punishment for alcohol (beating), in the sense that he would offer blood money for that alone?

I don't want a rape charge on me

Attached: 20220629_222152.jpg (720x574, 71.86K)

bros, I just drove a drunk friend home last night and was comforting her and reassuring her that everything was alright and whatever, and while she was puking in the trash, I got a panic boner just from gently rubbing her back and combing her hair behind her ear. I feel like a loser, but can you really blame me? I've never had any physical contact from another human, let alone a girl. I was just doing the same thing I would someone to do to me if I were in her position.

she cried and said that we "didn't have to do all this for me", and then proceeded to give me a long clingy hug, which indicates to me that she must have appreciated it.

and put a blanket over her :3

>Bridal carry her then do some dips
>Spin around while clinging on to me and laughing uncontrollably for no reason
>Quick grope and kiss just cause
That's how it went over last time, anyway. There might have been more but I was also insanely plastered and probably forgot something.

This but i make sure shes lying on her side in order not to drown in her own vomit

I had something like this happen once. Few of my friends came by to drink one night and one of my female friends stayed because she was too drunk. I let her crash on the couch while I went to bed. She woke me up in the middle of the night giggling next to my bed and clearly still drunk so I took her back to the couch, gave her some water and waited till she knocked out again. We talked about it the next morning but never mentioned it again. Ngl bros I wish I had done something but my initial reaction was just "she's too fucked up, let's put her to sleep"

put her on the bed face down and cover her with tons of blankets. tomorrow morning find her dead in a pool of vomit. "whoops!" not my problem

>be me
>hanging out with Tinder girl
>we go out for dinner then go back to my place
>on the way back she suggests we get a bottle of whiskey and we can take shots and cuddle
>sounds good
>buy a bottle of bourbon
>having fun at my place, hook up, drink more whiskey
>everything is fine
>suddenly girl goes from happy and giggly to EXTREMELY drunk instantly
>pukes all over my bed
>passes out
>have to physically pick her up and move her to take my blanket and sheets off the bed to throw them in the washing machine
>make a makeshift bed for her on my floor with a pillow and comforter
>sleep by myself on the empty mattress
>she wakes up after sleeping for 9 hours
>doesn't remember what happened
>explain to her that she puked and blacked out
>"oops haha I didn't mean to"
>drive her home
terrible experience.

and then make her eat the eggs in the morning

s-sorry, but you have to eat ALL the eggs.

If she had a feminine penis I would get her a glass of water, then put a blanket over her and a big pillow under her head. Then make her a hearty breakfast the morning after.