Why haven't you caged up yet robots? this is my cope for not getting a gf or any pussy

why haven't you caged up yet robots? this is my cope for not getting a gf or any pussy

Attached: cage.jpg (1578x977, 272.88K)

>I cope with girls not giving me sex by putting my cock inside things that aren't pussy
Functionally identical to just being a virgin that cooms all day

okay what do you do than?

I just wanna kms, not become a cuck lmao

Do you need to ask? I jerk off all day while sending out job applications to get rejected from the financial world too

I have tried, not had luck so far getting a comfy fit. My Holy Trainer arrived but the default ring is way too small so my balls turn a slight purple. Not good :( dk whether to upsize a ring, or just change brands to Cherry Keeper

>why haven't you caged up yet robots? this is my cope for not getting a gf or any pussy
I tried, but I can't sleep it in for the life of me.

put some petroleum jelly around the ring, far more comfortable and I got used to it after a few days. I take mine off once a week to shave and fully clean tho

Its physically hard to stuff my balls through the ring I am afraid they are going to get twisted. I need to size up

How does that help with sleeping? I get rock hard night boners that make it so difficult.

i have, i've been locked for about two weeks :)

does cum leak when you shit?

Im obese and I have a really big fupa. I just cant push my balls through the ring without hurting myself

Just castrate yourself faggot. I like my balls and dick hanging free, even if I only use them to pee and fap

because im not a functionally retarded degenerate weeb?

I would but I can't muster the will to be my own keyholder. It would be a lot cooler if some girl did it.

no point, im getting paid hundreds just for showing my dick to e-girls

Attached: 1630069416883.gif (417x416, 133.49K)

Actually, I've just ordered one a few days ago.

What's better a better material, polyurethane or silicone? I find most cages incredibly thin as I'm packing heat, so I'm leaning towards silicone but apparently the internet says they're not durable in the least?

Hard resin is the best imo

when did u discover u were gay?

if gay is getting paid money from e-girls then i guess a while ago

>showing your penis to a man
>i'm totally not gay!

i mean, i've already flown out to her. so its a confirmed girl.