Be me 29yo virgin

>be me 29yo virgin
>suddenly girl at work starts talking to me for no reason asking me questions about my life
>says she wants to visit my apartment to go over some work-related things because its "hard to focus in the office" (lel)
>"yeah sure, you free tomorrow?"
>says yes and says itd be more practical if she just sleeps over instead of going back to her house because its a long trip home

I'm not an idiot and i can see where this is going, only problem is my house looks like pic rel and there's no way I can clean it up in less than 8 hours.
how do I not fuck this up?

Attached: inside_a_hoarders_640_12.jpg (640x426, 76.12K)

Get to cleaning, faggot.

don't clean it faggot, it's gotta look too sus

Dude go buy a bunch of heavy duty black garbage bags and get to cleaning wtf are you even on here for chopchop faggot

Attached: F3723947-2637-4961-9C10-BC78C72832AA.jpg (768x743, 260.88K)

I'm not exaggerating, thats what it looks like. I would need an entire weekend to make it presentable. its 8 pm and I need to leave for work at 7am. theres just not enough time.

>i can see where this is going
women are unpredictable at best its a 50/50

Just rent a hotel or get a cleaning service. God you're dumb.

post a pic or you're lying

Clean your fucking ass off, take no prisoners, make no excuses. user find ONE thing, just find ONE thing out of place, and put it where it goes. That's it. Just do ONE thing. Do that a few more times. Don't think big picture. There is no big picture. Just look at ONE thing. A pair of headphones, ok put those in a drawer over here. A shoe, ok I'll put it in the closet. A hanger, ok I'll hang it up. A sock, ok I'll put it in the laundry bin.

>there's no way I can clean it up in less than 8 hours.
Unless your apartment is 20,000 square ft you cam easily pick up all that shit, toss it in a trash and run some cleaner everywhere.

>my house looks like pic rel and there's no way I can clean it up in less than 8 hours
I've cleaned worse in 8 hours. It can be done.
Big black garbage bags. Throw everything in them. Clock is ticking.

Actually fuck it, don't even clean up, literally just throw shit in a garbage bag, put it in storage somewhere, and get it all out later. Don't even clean it up or put it where it goes, just fucking move it somewhere else. This will take you 30-45 minutes, faggot.

get cleaning bro - hell if you're 29 and still a virgin it's important enough you could spring $40 to get a maid in for a few hours and really sort the place out

honestly when im in a pinch with cleaning, I just sweep and throw everything into boxes.

Clean your place then get the fuck off my board, normalfaggot.

get black plastic bags, scented air spray, and antibacterial wipes

for the bathroom, CLEAN that shit hard and spray a bunch of scent then go over the surfaces with antibacterial wipes
for every other room, you can just toss all your garbage in black trash bags and hide them somewhere
they only care about the bathroom, women are insane

This.

You can just hide your shit or throw away and if she notices weird shit out of the place, you can just throw some cool excuse, like your are going through some radical change of life style, or a process of reorganization and home renovation.

I'd laugh if you spend hours cleaning, she comes over and then she actually does only want to go over work related stuff and has no sexual plans

If a disgusting faggot like you can't get laid with that much of a whore then theres no hope for any of us. CLEAN YOUR ROOM JORDAN PETERSON FAGGOT

possible, women like to fuck with guys like that sometimes.

chop chop nigga are you worthy to be the man who builds the temple? let us find out