How are you supposed to raise your t levels when masturbating lowers them?

how are you supposed to raise your t levels when masturbating lowers them?
>inb4 just stop jerking off lol

Attached: clana_del_rey_06.jpg (1360x2089, 457.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just don't masturbate lol

Get a chastity cage.
Glue the lock if you're serious.

thread theme m.youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0

>how are you supposed to raise your t levels when masturbating lowers them?
False.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 21-30-34 masturbating lowers testosterone - Google Search.png (1304x239, 39.48K)

It's the shit they put in the food when you were growing up. Don't cry over spoiled milk. Work with what you have now.

>>how are you supposed to raise your t levels when masturbating lowers them?
>False.
false

>also known as T levels

They're lying.

lana was so pretty

>want to raise testosterone levels
>raise testosterone levels by injecting testosterone
>testosterone levels go up
>wow

literally lift heavy weights
it boosts your T levels
if you do cardio though, it will lower it too, but you should do cardio anyway once in a while

Exercise, competition.

steak, liver, and eggs for hdl cholesterol. lifting, proper sleep. waking up after 6 hours will give you a huge spike.

t. high test levels

Attached: 1634974967951.jpg (1252x1827, 294.32K)

Guys will doing no fall break my dick? How long have you been doing it for?

if masturbation lowers your t levels so do sex,there's literally no difference between cooming with your hand or a hole,you stupid incelfags are so fucking retarded

masturbation does lower your t levels yeah, it also hinders your cognition

Masturbating 3 times a week raises T compared to abstinence
Eat well (no processed sugars or seed oils) and exercise. Or if you're really concerned see a doctor and try and get prescribed some test.

According to who? you? I'm asking honestly,enlighten me with the source

Attached: 1649301676260.png (382x491, 123.75K)

Stop jerking off, exercise more, get more sunlight, avoid sugar and junk food, eat more meat.
It's not hard. Nofap alone almost doubled my T levels. Then you just have to move forward and use nofap as fuel to get stronger.
Being strong and healthy leads to higher T levels. You're not strong and healthy if you're fapping daily, eating garbage, never going outside, never exercising, etc.

you seriously think there is no difference between cooming into your hand and having sexual intercourse with another human? ngmi

>difference
yeah the sensation and the fact that you're doing it with someone else probably,how can your body tell the difference between Cumming because you jerk off,fucking a hole or receiving oral?

Post your bloodwork for before and after, this sounds interesting. That's an impressive jump even if it was just 300 to 600ng/dl. How did you isolate it from other changes you may have made in your lifestyle to specifically attribute this only to nofap and not exercise, sunlight, and eating more?
How was your shbg levels in all of this? That little fucker is killing my gains and I don't know what to do about it.

They're called copulins, the penis skin type is mucous membrane so the chemicals readily pass into your body. Of course you, don't get these unless you are fucking a woman raw in her vagina and not on hormonal birth control. So it's really a moot point as rare as it is to find a woman not choking down whore pills daily.

jerk off every 9days, you will get massive test boost on day 8.

anytime you feel the need to jerk off get up and do ANYTHING ELSE