Wow my side profile is shockingly bad

Time to Sui I suppose; And also no I'm not fat I've just always had chubby cheeks.

Attached: Screenshot_20220629-184114_Gallery.jpg (720x1600, 363.59K)

>Not fat
Definitely 30% bodyfat

He just has a badly recessed jaw and little bone volume in his face so the skin doesnt stretch out enough to uncover his bones, losing weight wont help him

You should definitely lose weight and cut your hair, long hair only works for men who are attractive to begin with.
Apart from that you're fucked.

Workout and your face will thin OP. Lift weights will make you look and feel better overall.

OP your hair is like the only thing you have going for you, please do not cut it

use minoxidil and weekly dermarolling to grow a beard

Hey, look on the bright side: at least you're white, right?

>Definitely 30% bodyfat
Definitely fucking not, I'm skinny af, my wrists are only a bit over 6 inches in diameter and in comparison my dick is 5.5 inches diameter lol
I HAVE NO FUCKING WEIGHT TO LOSE YOU DUMB CUNT and no I'm not cutting my hair, it's really thick and the only thing good thing about my genes.
Sometimes I lift weight but then I lose motivation
I do hope to be able to grow a beard
Don't worry bro, I'm not gonna everytime I've cut it I regret it and also it's not normally this messy, I just haven't combed it today
Haha

>5.5 inches diameter
Thats like top 2%, youre a dickmogger user

>Definitely fucking not
Post body then, you skinny-fat faggot.

face like a 60 year old slavic grandmother.

>I do hope to be able to grow a beard
Don't hope, do what I just told you. You need minoxidil and microneedling, I can tell that your beard would be ridiculously thin without them.

>I'm not fat
Lmao post body

why don't you hard mew. I don't have recession as bad as yours (which for you could be worse btw) but I have a lower hyoid so I have to hard mew (basically do the mid swallowing method) and that sucks the hyoid up and away. Do it enough it becomes a natural habit of your posture andf strenghtened so you'll always look that way.
but yeah I can see by your nasolabial fold and the line from under your eyes you have some mild recession and downward growth. If you don't have chewing or breathing problems consider a genioplasty (implant or sliding), otherwise if you have physiological problems consider maxillo facial surgery.

You're probably skinnyfat, your wrist size hardly changes until you get into morbidly obese territory.

While you're probably not fat, you're probably overweight by 15-20 pounds. That said, all the fat on your face is babyfat and is not going to go away unless you lose alot of bodyfat. Like down to 8% - 5% area. The cool thing is that you're not going to add that fat back on as easily when you go up to a normal and sustainable bodyfat range.

Peoples faces tend to lose fat as they age, that's why young peoples faces tend to look around more rounded while middle aged people have more angular or hollowed out look (depending on wheter or not they gain alot of weight with age)

You have a decent profile, quite normal looking.
You could also consider liposuction.

>I HAVE NO FUCKING WEIGHT TO LOSE YOU DUMB CUNT
Post height and weight.

I'm 7x5.5 inches pretty good tho I'd rather have a normal face
Thanks lol
Why would it be rediculously thin? My head hair is very thick
Idk it just seems to be bullshit
I'm like 132lbs and 5 foot 9

Attached: 2022-06-29_20.01.09.jpg (720x720, 30.34K)

Is this shit genetic or a lifestyle quirk of being a mouth breathing basement dweller?

>those wide breeding hips
shame about the face.

I would save money for a buccal fat removal procedure. it can't be that expensive.

Yeah, if I were a woman I wouldn't want my kids to look like you.

Genetics, my father who I've only seen once has the same awfully weak lower third as me. I want to kill him because of my awful existence.
I don't think I look that bad from the front lol

you have babyface, it will change as you get older even into your 30s, especially with weight loss

but also you do look like eric clapton which isnt at all bad. dont ask here, men dont know what attractive men look like or there wouldnt be so many awful gymcels.

Attached: CLAPTON2282.jpg (387x600, 112.01K)

>I would save money for a buccal fat removal procedure. it can't be that expensive
I don't like the idea of having to have an operation just to look normal, I'd rather just sui desu
>Yeah, if I were a woman I wouldn't want my kids to look like you.
That's understandable

>but also you do look like eric clapton which isnt at all bad
It must be the Anglo genes