Do you think this would help?

Do you think this would help?

Attached: djxcg0.png (598x742, 157.13K)

not at all because talking to bitches online and irl aren't comparable in any way whatsoever. also this will fall apart once they realize how boring most socially retarded men are.

TAKJ TO A GILR YOU FCKING INCELS

Attached: 1655247298264.png (678x301, 260.67K)

this would be a lot of fun to troll

What makes you think incels/autistic men want to talk to women?

i think it might help desu. some you guys cant talk even to men inperson so i think we just need to teach people to act normal. act normal and be goofy crazy wacky when not in a place where you need to be normal

every thread i've ever seen here

This sounds like a really efficient way to connect vain, manipulative e-whores with guys who will go crazy and stalk them and go ER.

>Talk to woman
>She ghosts me
Many such cases!

Literately just go to one of those Omegle clones and set your destination to some east asian country. The girls from there love talking to European looking guys.

Omegle clones? enlighten me brother.

I'll join just to take some money from incels

If any of you did this they would absolutely, 100% without a fraction of doubt record you and post it around the internet to make fun of you.

Bold of you to assume I am a European looking guy.

it's not that i can't talk to women, it's just that i don't care enough to bother

will my egirl let me call her mommy?

Attached: 1595017775240.jpg (680x451, 41.29K)

Idea backfired horribly. Try again.

They will probably just end up forming a harem around autistic Chad who confidently banters during his communal gaming streams and doxxing and tormenting actual autistic socially inept shy incels.

>doxxing and tormenting actual autistic socially inept shy incels

Yup. With special emphasis on this second part.

Whenever two women interact on the internet, you can bet they are plotting to doxx and torment somebody for wrongthink. Guaranteed.

Google "Omegle alternative" retard

bro imagine a cat maid inpatient treatment for incels you would fucking milk their government insurance fucking dryyyyyyyyyy