Someone i really like talking to me about how she got fucked really hard yesterday

>someone i really like talking to me about how she got fucked really hard yesterday
>10 messages and still typing
>don't even have the energy to respond and don't even want to

is this how it feels to cucked? is 12 PM a good time to start drinking?

Attached: FRNIK3YWUAIbbfG.jpg (896x1200, 69.19K)

You are the gay friend she vents to lmfao

goddamn it does this mean i have to fuck men now

Take the "devoid of any human affection" everyone will hate you but, at least you avoid humiliation and ridicule because they have to merit and you seem less likely to care

Post it user. How hard did she get fucked?

Ignore what I just said because I seemingly cant write a sentence

shes friend shit testing you if you get jealous shes gonna ghost you cause she doesnt think you have balls at all and getting jealous would be a big no no for mrs foid

Yes. Come here big guy, I'm here 4u.

Attached: 1656517040067.jpg (559x549, 26.68K)

>is this how it feels to cucked?
only if you continue to listen to her shit :)

Just reply in a curt manner if they keep going on. They will get the message. e.g.
>ok cool...

i haven't opened the rest of the messages and i'm just not going to

Lmao , you just know she gets off to it too. She 100% knows you're not gay but she just loves pretending and telling you all about how chad nutted buckets into her tight pussy.
Women love cucking men , that's why social media exists.

well do you, hope you have other friends in your life to lean on.

this
just block her, retard

Time to toss that old beef sandwich, user. You can do better

Attached: 4D9A52F6-5A0D-4E08-B805-55AD6309EEFC.jpg (1044x1020, 785.58K)

Anything short of blocking her and cutting all contact shows weakness and subservience.

Post the conversation nigga , please

i'm very tempted to after this but it's hard since i know her irl and she's part of one of my main friend groups

>shows weakness and subservience.
when does that turn into cruelty tho?

Continue talking to her like normal for now but slowly distance yourself.

It really isn't man, you're just making excuses because you think there's still a chance too look past this and still have some kind relationship with her. You don't have to go out of your way to be mean or cold to her irl, but if she asks make it clear why you blocked her. If you continue texting her you're only enabling her vile behavior.

>it's hard since i know her irl and she's part of one of my main friend groups
no it's not.
just stop talking to her on your own time, moron