An Ethiopian man threatened me yesterday

I was going on my daily walk when this man stopped me. He has two black girls behind him. He asks me for a light for his cigarette. I smiled and said sorry I don't have one. He says "well, who the fuck does have one in this street?". The question was ridiculous since it was only us there. So I laughed and said "I don't know". He steps closer right into my face and says "What's funny?". He looks at me and he is waiting for me to say something so he can beat me up. I wanted to run away but I injured my foot and couldn't run. One of the girls behind him started laughing and said "Stop scaring him!". Then I just walked away praying he would leave me alone. He did not follow me.

Twelve years ago, an almost identical thing happened to me. After I didn't have any cigarettes to offer, 4 Ethiopian teenangers beat me up and took my phone.

I feel so angry and humiliated. I just want to walk in peace and be left alone. Why do people act like this?

Thank you for reading my blog.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

>Twelve years ago, an almost identical thing happened to me.
So why the fuck didn't you learn to start carrying cigarettes around with you? Your fault.

And people wonder why blacks are hated. Also why are you afraid of an Ethiopian, aren't they small?

Where the fuck do you live that this happened twice and it was ethiopians?

I am small as well. 175cm and 66kg.
Israel. There are a lot of Ethiopians in my country/city. I will say though that I was also threatened by white guys before.
How do you call it when you just hate everyone regardless of skin color.

Having said that, I want to see these people suffer. I wish the man from yesterday will have a slow and painful death.

Hahahaha fuck you, you little Jew rat.

darkies are wierd. im sorry

>not CCing at least a knife
>not looking like pic related when walking
>ever relaxing when confronted by one of the dark hominids
You have brought this upon yourself user.

Attached: 4C53AF87-6037-4C81-A8DD-723843E4867B.jpg (900x900, 137.54K)

Carry a knife, you fucking pussy

>Israel
Well you are living in a place that you unjustly took and no one likes you for it, so what do you expect?

>How do you call it when you just hate everyone regardless of skin color.
Misanthrope, but you probably shouldn't be one.
When people talk to you on the street ignore them, sane people usually don't bother others.

>There are a lot of Ethiopians in my country/city
Wtf? I thought Israel was supposed to be a Jewish state

>He doesn't carry a poleax/ naginata
Rookie mistake

Attached: 1-forty-seven-ronin-1869-granger.jpg (280x400, 31.47K)

There are ethiopian jews

Thanks

I guess I'm naive. Even after getting beaten up before it still shocks me that someone will attack me for absolutely no reason whatsoever. I can't understand it at all.

I will not have the courage to use it anyway.

I was afraid ignoring him would make him attack me.

Yeah, a lot of Ethiopians

News to me, I guess it kind of makes sense with trade routes.
Stop being such a pussy and defend yourself, niggers will attack you for no reason at all. They also prey on weakness, if you look tough and/or ignore him he won't fuck with you as much.

i got asked for cigarets twice and got almost beat up after saying i dont smoke.

the "hey you got a cigaret/fire" is the oldest trick in the book for people who are looking to start a fight

this
Simply ignore people talking to you on the street.

But why?? Why do people attack strangers for no reason?? I can not wrap my head around it!!! What is there to gain? How will beating up a weakling like me impress anyone? What is the thought process???

I can understand the dog that jumped me once when I ran and bitten me. "Human run, must catch". But this is not a dog. What the hell is going through someone's brain when they attack for no reason??? I need an answer.

>What is the thought process???
They are niggers, there is no thought process. He just saw someone who looked weak to him who he thought he could fuck with to impress the girls he was with. Niggers have very low empathy.

Why do the girls hang out with someone like this? It is painfully obvious that the moment they will say something he doesn't like he will beat them up too. So at least explain to me what the thought process of being a friend with someone like him?

Nigcel here, thats normal Tyrone behavior always be on your guard.