Why is there nowhere good to move to in the US?

Why is there nowhere good to move to in the US?

California
>great weather, but terrible politics, too many mexicans
Midwest
>hot blondes, but terrible weather, too many blacks and crime, nothing to do
South
>terrible culture, too many blacks, hot as balls, basically the butthole of America
Northeast
>too liberal, pretentious culture, bad weather

Attached: 1619385678913.png (768x768, 1.28M)

Come to Kentucky and live with the Amish lol

Attached: Walmart Amish.jpg (664x374, 23.67K)

Forgot about here in the southwest aka the Desert people.

Utah detected

Tradeoffs, like everything else in life. You decide what you care about the most.

Kentucky is basically the south, a little midwestern but not enough to be it's own thing desu.
Southwest
>too many mexicans, hot as balls

ITT Americans complain they have an entire continent to choose from

>Utah detected
nope Arizona

I hate you people too

I am not American, but how about Montana, Wyoming, Idaho or North Dakota?

I moved to California from the Midwest 10 years ago. California is such a downgrade from actual America you have to experience it to do it justice. That being said, if I was a black male I would absolutely move here because the white people are super lefty and the women especially worship blacks here.

There are barely any people there, so it would be hard to meet girls. The only major downsides are there barely being any people and having terrible weather. Those are both huge downsides though. Also don't want to get blown to shit by yellowstone.
Yeah there's sort of a myth about California being a great place to live. There's a lot going on there since it's high pop and also has great weather. It's so liberal though that I don't think I could stomach it. Also tons of mexicans.

>California
The mexicans aren't that big a deal, most of them are pretty based. Its the cops that have absolutely 0 authority thanks to the state and the absurd cost of living
Probably other shit too but I like the mexicans generally

Attached: brb_anons.jpg (500x500, 81.79K)

Washington isn't too bad if you avoid Seattle
I've heard Arkansas and Colorado are pretty good too

Idk they aren't that bad, but I'd rather be around other white people desu.
I've heard a lot of good things about Colorado too. Arkansas is way too southern for m.e

>Northeast
>pretentious culture
It's not pretentious if we're actually better than the rest of the country. Sorry that you're intimidated by our innate superiority.

Why have you not killed yourself yet?

What kind of psychotic fuck would live in a place that hot

I haven't seen a black person since covid started.

Move to Alaska

You HAVE to be rich to be happy

>Midwest
>bad weather
The weather is actually pretty nice. Four seasons are something everyone would covet, if they knew how good it gets.
>too many blacks
It's not that bad. Just don't live in a big city. They're all centralized there. I didn't see a black person until I was 12 or something.
>nothing to do
Fair enough
t. Michigander
I'd live in New England given the opportunity though.