If you had this in front of you, eager to have sex, you would fuck it ?

If you had this in front of you, eager to have sex, you would fuck it ?

Attached: Ytbois .jpg (1200x1600, 236.19K)

no cant get erections ever since i got out of the army

Yes. I don't care if it's a guy or whatever. I just want someone to cuddle with.

Attached: 1654970770959.png (1078x1080, 935.1K)

No. I would probably literally kill it. He can hide under a wig and make up all he wants but I know what's really under that disguise.

How did that happen? Was this some sort hazing went wrong situation?

just miss being yelled at by sgt

I would rather smell her bulge, lick her feet and suck on her toes, then be fucked by her, and cuddled afterward until we both fell asleep.

Literally go on Grindr and get TOPPEDRAW by an abusive daddy dom
I would drop to my knees and schlorp her clitty

>"uuh tteeehehee user, if I was a guy in a wig would you.... would you stick your penis in a shit filled asshol- I mean bussy omg cute teeheee im a girl poop!"

You people are completely fucking insane. Can't wait until we start killing fags on the street.

what sgt and i had was special and cant be recreated by some rando who doesnt even smell like sgt

Depends on how feminine they look/smell.

Can't wait until we live in a Homocracy and all straight men (including you) are turned into trannies by mandatory law.

I'm nearing my mid 20s and I'm still a KHHV. I'm indescribably lonely and affection starved. If an actually attractive femboy was into me for whatever reason I'm not turning ">her" down.
But attractive femboys also only want Chad, they're no different than women.

I would get the same level of satisfaction cumming balls deep in a beautiful femboy's asshole as I would creampieing a vagina, no difference to me. But they're no more likely to fuck me than a woman.

Most people that regularly bottom use enemas to clean the inside of their asshole. A femboy/trans that puts a lot of effort in their hygiene, hair, makeup, clothes, diet, etc to look as passing as possible will also put in the effort of cleaning their asshole before getting fucked. You're not going to have any shit on your dick.

Attached: Based Cal.webm (934x472, 1.04M)

I think I'd still wear a condom, for diseases if not for shit
OPs pic is one of the prettiest ones I've ever seen, yeah I think I would

who is this? I try to use google lens and I can't find any information on this cutie.

If I was horny I probably would
and if I wasn't already he could probably make me horny, he has a pretty face

passing traps are good to go

Attached: pic2.jpg (1536x2048, 513.37K)

I got a second pic of this guy

Attached: pic1.jpg (1536x2048, 441.13K)

No, I don't want any tattooed women

no shit why not?

How does it feel knowing that your world is going away and there's nothing you can do about it?

Fuck man i would do almost anything im so starved for affection and attention.

Attached: 08jy8lx561n21.jpg (635x1024, 57.22K)