/drugfeel/

Trying to move forward from the mistakes of yesterday edition
>tripsafe.org
>rollsafe.org
>erowid.org
>psychonautwiki.org

for the love of god ignore the canadian schizo poster and any thread he creates

Attached: amanita print dubois.jpg (475x475, 93.09K)

bumping the real thread
what up homies. I've been smoking obviously fake carts for a couple weeks cause I'm lazy, hope these things aren't gonna give me health problems lmao

This thread sucks, I like the schitzo guy. Boooo

Attached: 1601645729235s.jpg (196x250, 4.93K)

Janny is gonna FREAK when xe sees 4 threads on the catalog

I fucking hate our resident schizo.

schizos pics are too faggy, I don't wanna see that shit

as far as I'm aware, the vitamin e acetate thing was because dealers were cutting the carts to make more money. As long as you're careful and don't do it for more than a short period you should be ok. The way I figure it's like inhalants where it could kill you or cause permanent damage every time but it's just a dice roll

I bought 1 gram of decent ish heroin. Enough to get high for one day and almost finished it. Feels good man. Also fuck the nigger who keeps making those other schizo threads.

Bumping this thread and saging the niggerfaggot's thread, feelsgoodman

based
the great drugfeel schism. look, idc if he posts his bs in here, but but I don't want him to dominate the thread and see his pics every time. guy needs to calm down

Get dominated by schitzotranny bitch boy. lmao

what're you getting high on? And what the fuck is everyone else doing tonight?

Attached: 1632276119550.png (921x528, 990.45K)

i want you to dominate me first big boy unff

finally someone who can make the fucking thread right. we've been missing those links for a while, not like it stops the retards from asking stupid questions but still.

Idgaf about any schism, his thread is shit. On top of missing the links the OP picture is the bigest blend of schizofaggotry I've ever seen. And he's bumping it himself which is pathetic. He will get tired eventually when he sees nobody cares about his pathetic thread.

Attached: brave mujahideen.jpg (1124x633, 106.49K)

just smoking pot and binging norm live
I want to take mushrooms so bad, but I need to wait for my roommate to be out. it's been so long I'm itching

abusing methylphenidate again. i somehow managed to find the exact perfect dose at work today, where i was very stimulated and feeling good but remained focused, able to communicate without stuttering and slurring my words and not grind my teeth all shift. no clue how much i took i was just swallowing the beads out of the pill because its the easiest way to take it without swallowing the whole capsule.
wishing i had some stronger stims though. thank the lords i am incredibly sensitive to most drugs and especially stims because otherwise i'd lose my mind. once my tolerance catches up to me though i don't know what i'll do. try and find a consistent way to get amphetamines i guess
i love you all drugfeel

Attached: 1654165839519.jpg (4096x2864, 1.45M)

I hate all psychedelics except for mushrooms. So have fun.

Attached: mazinger z.jpg (403x600, 70.02K)

yeah I get you i'm just fucking around. dude is annoying.
Anyway, let's get this thread bumped over the other one. it's nice to have the links back, we should stick to this format from now on.

Trips of the beast not sure if you should trust yourself too much. Be careful. On a actual note how do people at work not notice that you are stimming out. I would notice this immediately,

>amanita
anyone take it? is it worth trying?

curious too, they grow on my property in the fall. what's the best way to take it?

i'm good at handling my drugs in the presence of others despite what i said, i guess the years i spent getting stupid fucked up on MDMA as a teen and then having to talk to my parents trained me to act mostly normal. i am usually more a spaz when i'm not on stims, it's just too much will potentiate my spastic behavior. i'm always pretty shakey (literally too, i have a bad tremor even before i touched drugs) and bad at speaking. even when i'm not tweaking i slur my words heavily and stutter, but certain drugs will hinder or aid that. dose dependent too like i said. so either everyone at work thinks i'm tweaking most of the time when i'm not or they just think i'm like that. i don't know, i don't do anything particularly tweaker-like. at least most of the time. sometimes i'll catch myself going on about completely random shit when i take stims at work but thats only to the coworkers that are legitimately my friends. they dont seem to mind. talking to the coworkers i'm not friends with gets like 100x harder on stims though, my head goes completely empty and i cannot think of good responses to their small talk. end up just agreeing or laughing. they mostly let me keep to myself. so i don't think i get noticed by most people, emphasis on think. if anyone there does drugs that i don't know about maybe they can tell. there's this one girl i talk to at work and she's really chill and does drugs herself so i've told her about what i do. she said she can't tell when i'm high, whether its weed, coke, mph, whatever. this post has become incredibly rambly and is not helping my case that i think people dont notice i'm tweaking at work, but no managers have ever brought up anything about me acting strange or being high.

absolutely. It is my favorite drug. The compound in it you want to get high on is muscimol. The toxin is ibotenic acid. To extract the muscimol, wash and cut the mushrooms and stems and then simmer covered in a low ph bath (between 2.5 and 3 ph) for 3 hours then separate the liquid and mushroom mass using a collander, and drink the liquid. You can freeze any unused and store for 1+ year. 1 medium cap (and stem) is one dose and 1 large cap and stem is 2 doses. If you're too lazy to use a ph meter, 13 oz of lemon juice in 5 cups of water should bring it to 2.5 or close enough to do the extraction.