Would you

Would you date a girl who was 10/10 and interested in you, but she had a colostomy bag?

Attached: IMD_ostomy_pouch_EN.png (356x253, 63.56K)

>another hole
Jackpot

Yeah, just think, if she shits out of that thing her asshole will always be bang tidy. Clean as a whistle, no shit crust, just perfect. Ready to slide your cock in at any time. Perfect.

absolutely, but i wouldn't be weird about it like these other anons. sex would be normal, loving, and non-colostomy bag involved

>another hole
kek tho

No, l wouldn't.

How does their asshole even feel to them

Sorry, but no.
I really like to go swimming and that just doesn't seem like an option for her.

>life with a colostomy bag
wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy

Sure if we had good chemistry and sheiiet

>collected...urine
No. Ostomies only collect stool. I had a colostomy in HS due to adhesions strangling my large intestine and killing parts of it. It also killed all the self-esteem I had.

>imagine the smell
no, I don't think I could lay in bed with someone who can fart from two different holes.

Attached: DS3 progression.jpg (1081x1049, 695.8K)

If she's also guaranteed to love me for life and never leave or cheat on or hurt me then it's an enthusiastic yes. I see them in my job sometimes and they're not fun but I'm sure it's not nearly as bad when she takes care of it herself.

no way I don't want to look after damaged goods and take her to the hospital all the time in a few years when her body starts breaking down.
I don't want want someone too sick to look after and play with our children, or whose body is too weak and fucked up to have children at all.

I can do better than that.

There are urostomy bags that collect urine.

I dont care what brand her purse is as long as she loves me.

As hard as I've had it, I'm genuinely glad I haven't had to have an -ostomy bag. I will deal with all of the hardships I have going forward if I never have to get one.

>urostomy
Interesting. Didn't know about that. Thanks user.

>Would you date a girI
Nope.

VentionMGTOW got one of these and said they sew it shut.

I think you can see bke they tried to establish ds2 as a connecting hub but due to scaling ended ul with just a handful of linear paths. Still better than ds3 which is just ONE linnear path more or less but compared to the interconnectivty of ds1 they both stand no chance

That is absolutely tragic

Yes, but not for a fucked up reason, i just have a caretaker fetish or some shit. I always think of kidnapping one of those very elderly people that look very thin and frail so i can take care of them for some time.

>not for a fucked up reason
>caretaker fetish
>kidnapping one of those very elderly people

Attached: 0ECEA743-F7B7-429E-93AA-190AA857099C.jpg (750x1334, 178.68K)

If shes 10/10 she wouldnt be interested in me

How does this affect sex life and pregnacy?