Why do black men hate black women so much...

Why do black men hate black women so much? I've gone into a rabbithole and some of these guys despise BW and only we wuz about dating WW. Why is this?

Attached: 1597249368836.png (421x504, 128.7K)

Because you keep making these retarded threads where you avatarfag and blogpost about how terrible your life is in the easiest settings possible. Post your fucking titties or get out, you contribute nothing interesting and they shouldn't have lifted the last ban they gave you.

>Why do black men hate black women
we dont

Every single man believes women of his own race are cancer because they are exposed to those, primarily. Having said that, after some exposure, most mature men realize that it's not a race thing. Most women of all races are exactly the same

>Why do black men hate black women so much?
First off, stop asking stupid questions you already know the answer to.

But other people in the threat that are actually curious, the average American black women is insufferable to be around. In my experience they seem to be even more neurotic than white woman and are some of the most arrogant spiteful people you will ever be around. Especially the hood rat types. Because a large portion of the black community acts like this, does least to people assuming all of us are like this. You yourself may not act like this but that doesn't change the fact that a lot of you do. I'm black and like to tell myself that I'm color blind but I honestly cannot imagine myself being in a long-term relationship and getting married to a black woman because of what I mentioned alone. Even my mom falls into the stereotype every now and then

why do you and your rotten kin insist on leeching off of the west? cant you orcs go back to africa? look at you, you cant even make a fucking meme without leeching off of your betters. fuck off, bucko.

I absolutely refuse to believe black women exist on Any Forums outside of /cgl/. Stop larping.

Black women hate black men too.
In fact: all blacks hate all blacks, including themselves, why do you think they call each other nigger?

not op but,
>easiest settings possible
>most undesirable demographic
you're an idiot
and i was never banned

Because black women were made for MEDIUM MISCHLING COCK!
HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO NURSE!
AWOOOOGA! AWOOOGA!
PHWWWWOOOOAAARR!!!!!

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1628562059869.gif (380x304, 153.18K)

Black chicks have a horrible attitude thats why. Now Post tits.

>Black chicks have a horrible attitude thats why
if that's true, why do even the sweetest black chicks get treated like shit for being black

Because they're niggers, an awful race. The most undesirable of races.

Attached: 1628472568474.jpg (720x956, 45.3K)

>foid of any race
>sweet
Lmao.

You get treated like shit because women in general are shit. Foids dont respect marriage, have any integrity, and never hold themselves accountable for anything.

You'll ignore men of strong character, chase tyrone, get pumped and dumped and then say "ALL men" this "ALL men that" .
Its all so tiresome. women dont want partnerships they want an obedient paypig slave who wont ask questions.

Women of all races do this shit.

>Why do black men hate black women so much?
They don't. 80% of Black men have Black partners, the same(actually slightly higher) for Black woman.

Because if 49 out of 50 black women you've spoken to have been horrible then it makes sense to expect the same from the 50th. This is why robots are lying/deluded when they say "if you just behave decently and don't act ghetto then you can easily be accepted." I knew an Asian Stacey who was able to milk the sweet and innocent stereotype despite not actually living up to it herself.

i'd say it's a mutual problem. black women hate the majority of black men, so black men turn bitter and resentful and start hatting all black women.

Because you're angry, assertive and aggressive af. High test niggers want women who look cute and want their backs blown out not "MMMMHMMMM, IF YOU AIN'T PUT A RANG ON IT YOU AIN'T NO REAL NIGGA" or whatever the fuck

you're right, i don't know why i bother anymore
>I knew an Asian Stacey who was able to milk the sweet and innocent stereotype despite not actually living up to it herself.
fuck, me too. she would brag to us about how many guys she'd been with and how many she was leading on behind closed doors, and guys would still think she was super innocent and sweet. stereotypes are so unfair
this is just bias

black women are loud and annoying