How would an actual civil war play out?

How would an actual civil war play out?

Attached: this bear eat 4chan larpers.png (584x776, 330.31K)

Lmao leftists are fucking mentally ill

With me not participating, because what is there to even fight about. I'll just be picking off both sides from my ivory tower

Attached: 1642326242554.png (960x960, 455.24K)

Sounds like what a Basement Dwelling Any Forums larper would say.

whichever half controls the military wins, they declare one side domestic terrorists and send in 1 apache to deal with it.

not to be pednatic but this is not strictly speaking a civil war

a civil war would involve a shadow government claiming soverignty over the US and large regular armies in uniform

this is just civil unrest

It won't get to that stage relax

the 'just send in the apaches' approach didn't work in Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan, why would it work here?

people wish this could happen. American gov. has made it almost impossible for this to happen. if you talk about anything, they just come and arrest you and label it terrorism.

Why do leftists seem to be obsessed about a new civil war happening? Kinda weird that they would be talking about it so much considering they're the the anti-guna anti-violence crowd.

because this time the targets are carrying phones everywhere they go

I concede that is a good point

If the US had a civil war China would win.

Because most of our populations are demoralized lazy fuckstains that would quit and roll on their back over "hardships" like no coffee in the morning?

N...n..nn.....no coffee? End my life now sigh

The military would almost certainly fracture on a state by state basis at the very least.

Considering who is on the left I don't even think the right will have to ro anything. Thise retards are too happy to get their own if he misses the new ABCD bingo. Even if they don't kill each other most food producing areas are fully republican so starvation will be a huge problem for all those lefty land whales

>How would an actual civil war play out?
Immediate Chinese / Russian land grabs.
Europe/Australia = fucked.
America is no longer a superpower, at least for 5-10 years and depending on the rest of the World.

It won't lol.
I'm not planning to go out shooting right wing dudes anytime soon, lol.
and anyone actually rightwing wouldn't really want to shoot me either, because we at least share some of the same libertarian values.
If there's a civil war it will be manufactured and fueled by an intelligence agency or something.

Our real enemies are afraid of what happens when we band together. Because they want to be the only ones doing it. Republicans AND democrats, it's all one big club-- I'm not in it, neither are you. I have no plans, even in times of unrest, to enter combat against my fellow countrymen.

Abortion was taken away from the female coomers

Thought I told you guys not to worry about about it

Attached: 16492347591238.png (900x603, 967.55K)

But they won't starve. Like you said their land whales so they have all that stored up fat.

You mean immediate Canadian landgrab
We're taking Alaska, try and stop us mutts

This made me think up an interesting thought experiment. In a civil war it seems obvious that our power grid would fracture, but I never thought about the internet infrastructure. It would also fracture into multiple large heavily firewalled networks. Important cables would be destroyed that connect enemy territory and satellite connections would also be audited. It would be a huge network restructuring. It might even take us out of the internet and leave us in our own split up intranets. Since information based warfare is the primary tactic of the 21st century the internet would be one of the most critical resources to control.

Attached: internet.jpg (519x360, 39.38K)

Fat people can starve, though it's actually more like running out of certain nutrients

nobody did anything during the fentanyl floyd fires
the average american is way too lazy to participate in a civil war

Why the FUCK.
Would you take alaska? Fuck that man, I'd just let them fight over it, if I were you.
Anyways, it's a good thing I'd be there to cap you in the back of the head before you made the call. Just couldn't let you give them an enemy to unify against bud, sorry

Becasue Alaska has oil

They will tho, it willtake more time but fat ain't that great if it is the only energy source. Also having no food will still cause damage to digestive system.

I can't even begin to go into the amount of problems that will present.
Needless to say, it's not as simple as
>now we have oil
You also get a bullet, for namefagging.
>t.cointel

Most anons look like top one physically

TRIPS YO

Actually it's not about the oil, it's part of a larger plan to unify every frozen shithole part of the world into Greater Quebec

>I cant even begin
Good, we dont want to hear it