So which path are you taking, robot man? Or have taken

So which path are you taking, robot man? Or have taken

Attached: 1656293241700.jpg (960x1041, 448.76K)

I'm a level 35 wizard and I chose single forever with a small side dish of alcoholism. I am considering getting a doll though, but I haven't yet

Prostitutes obviously lol

none. I got lucky and married someone attractive and impregnated her with my seed. Her body count is only 3 including me.

After he got divorced my dad went asian gold digger and he's pretty happy so probably that route though I would prefer latin gold digger

Probably alcohol and drogs until the bucket gets kicked.

Theres still some time before then.

tulpa gf actually doesn't seem THAT bad, sure its still technically forever alone but at least you'll have "someone" and plus you can control who they are when shaping them and take your time when forming them as well. Seems a lot better than the other options really

Im 28 and have been in the alcohol and drug route for almost a decade but im thinking of trooning.

I'm on drugs and prostitutes

Single forever and devote my life to finding God and creative pursuits.

I can beat sex and temptations of the flesh I know I can

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)(1).gif (520x390, 1.92M)

>Her body count is only 3
Two guys had their dicks in her mouth and now she kisses your children lmaoo.

lmao good luck finding a woman with less than that.

who here /rape & murder/?

Attached: stop it and do it.png (446x435, 69.7K)

gimme ugly girls

I'd go for rape and murder but no Great Man to rally behind yet so it's pointless.

Single forever is the default choice.

I'm only 22 so I don't have to choose yet. Based on my current trajectory, I'm heading for alcoholism/drugs and single forever.

Attached: 1605339075818.gif (400x400, 201.98K)

Ugly girls... I heard they ride cock like no other normy woman.

How fucked am I, robots? I know that there are multiple paths, bu I don't see how they contradict

Attached: IMG_20220627_005558.jpg (960x1041, 423.65K)

I'll just find a foreveralone woman and give her my love. Hopefully I can get to her before the hyper aggressive guys who chase women 24/7 do first. Wait for me, my love! Reject chad!

>foreveralone woman

i like that asian gold digger is its completely own category. those fucking gold digging nationalist chinks/gooks/zippers are so fucking manipulative it's not even funny. fucking vibe killers, you should hear their husband's voice drop into disappointment the moment a wife is brought up. guys actually choose that, it's built in cuck copium.

I have an emergency stash of HRT I nabbed from my walgreens just in case I don't get laid by 30.