If you search hard enough, even you can find a girlfriend

If you search hard enough, even you can find a girlfriend.

They're only interested in intelligence bros. Just be intelligent, bros. As you can see from this greentext, intelligence is the only factor.

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-170945_Chrome.jpg (1079x771, 335.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scottaaronson.blog/?p=6411#comment-1939195
gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just be white
the rest of it is all smoke and mirrors. she doesn't care about intelligence or virginity, only that he is tall and white.

Hi OP I'm Lisa, I'm a single and beautiful girl. I'm 18 years old and I see you value intelligence, and then you go and validate a larp online. That's funny, you made me do one of those cute giggles that girls do. Wanna hang out sometime IRL?

Attached: 1642791118586.png (500x352, 167.89K)

halo effect means she always sees him as smart

Not enough if you live in 98% white country.

I'm 6ft1 arab with pretty pale skin and get 0 bitches blond hair was all it would've took

You have the option to bleach your hair

I suspect "intelligence" in this context is merely a proxy for "has a well-paying white-collar job"

And white is a proxy for good looking as well

Intelligence is inversely correlated with having a gf. About 35% of MIT graduate students are virgins.

what the green text doesn't mention
>be south asian girl (male)

scottaaronson.blog/?p=6411#comment-1939195
what women really think of "intelligence"
> 2. The One Who Will Stay a Virgin

>Another classic Harvard category. It's astounding how a place so small can hold so many socially awkward and sexually frustrated young people. It's very easy to spot this one. He seems awkward. He walks awkward. He is awkward. He probably also lives in Lamont and packs his stuff in a carry-on during Finals season. He might also have red hair. Bless his heart, though. He could invent a social networking site one day and all the arrogant bitches of Harvard who ignored him (you included) can cry themselves to sleep at night.

My pale Arab friend is 5'6" with dark hair and he gets women. You're probably just ugly, smelly, or weird, like most Arabs. It's really rare for one of you guys not to be dogshit ugly.

>women can search indefinitely through dating apps to find their ideal type (i.e. 10/10 in attractiveness + white + etc.) therefore you might find love too
Such horribly crafted bait. Even if he wasn't super hot or whatever, and even if that OP was being serious, it doesn't mean there are really almost any girls at all that actual care about finding an intelligent guy, or that they would seriously forgive other flaws just since you're so smart.
Well yeah, but it was probably bait anyhow.
>as I know for a fact that there are many women sexually attracted to these awkward type of guys *winky face*
Pic rel

Attached: 1641635035309.gif (192x192, 88.63K)

But I do have that, literally top 1% earnings, where is my complementary gf?

Just need the 10/10 and white part

Post a single source that corroborates any of this.

gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php

But I'm white, just not 10/10.

Bad luck, guess I'll just reset and try again with a better build. At least with my income getting rope is easy.

Most Arabs are not ugly, smelly or weird. Go look at how they do in the west. They are more popular than white guys and have better success with women on average. The reason being is not tied to race but rather culture. Social cultures create social creatures. Isolated, individualist cultures create your average fragile lonely white anglo man. Just compare your average Italian or Greek to your average German or swede. Huge differences.

I'm conventionally atractive and on steroids so kinda jacked but i'm schyzophrenic since i'm 16 i was joking about the blond hair part

Schizo men literally have the lowest fertility rate