People in Portland are still wearing masks

People in Portland are still wearing masks

Attached: 1597049584932.jpg (251x242, 10.29K)

West Coast liberalism has completely ruined that part of the country. It's a damn shame.

People in the south are still dying of covid

Well, yeah, covid kills fat people and obesity is rampant in the south.

Literally 1 in 300 Americans has died from SARS-CoV-2, and it's still some sort of sick fucking joke with you.

It's not a joke, I am very seriously happy that fat people are dying.

let the weak be culled, it was sorely needed

every bad thing is rampant where the conservatives are. This is the jews fault

As someone who's had it several times, yes it is pretty funny joke.

I got acne homie I have to

I might have cared if it killed more than 0.3% of us. It was joke. It killed a bunch of lardasses with the betus on old people with heart disease.

i still wear my mask i dont want anyone to my face.

>Women in Portland are still wearing masks
fixed

This what points is op trying to score and with who? Facebook boomers?

Attached: 1654843851204.gif (480x270, 1.49M)

People in Tajikistan are still wearing masks.

Attached: index.jpg (179x282, 7.46K)

I still wear a mask because it hides my ugly face.

you all deserve to die, fuck you

i keep myself in good physical shape, so i won't. enjoy the ventilator

Am fatass, got covid while unvaxed and had sniffles or a day. However I still find it disgusting that you are okay with people dying just because they're fat. You're on this board so there's almost definitely a shit ton wrong with you like the rest of us. Do you deserve to die? By your own standards yeah, probably.

alright then you want my real opinion? disease is a real, endemic thing on planet earth, and it kills people. it is a natural process we have been living with since the dawn of life here on earth. i do not believe that i should have anything imposed on me because it exists, especially not when those doing the imposing are also profiting to the tune of billions and censoring everyone whose opinions differ from their own. got it?

people still wear masks at job interviews because you're sitting 1 foot directly in front of a stranger talking to them.
you're also not expected to shake hands with people anymore, i fucking love it so much.
i was a germiphobe before COVID.