How did R9K get to how it is? Why is it the incel /feels/ board, and not just Any Forums without image dumps?

How did R9K get to how it is? Why is it the incel /feels/ board, and not just Any Forums without image dumps?

Attached: Screenshot_20220626-211635.png (480x960, 233.65K)

Because most of us who were here originally tended to be outcasts and weirdos. Not all incels - there were lots of people who did have sex - but certainly a large portion of us. Probably just part of being a Any Forums board. Anyways, having a community here, we naturally did share our feels with one another, and on Any Forums specifically because it didn't belong on any of the interests boards.

I think it was designed for greentexts that couldn't be reposts, people would start to whine about things that happened to them via greentext and then reddit incels flooded/pol takeover happened

Thats a great explanation, thank you user. But why didn't this happen to Any Forums or /bant/?

Ahh that makes a lot of sense, thanks. Ive also notice that Any Forums and Any Forums say to take /feels/ to R9K. I dont know if this happened before or after R9K became a feels board.

What that user forgot to tell was HOW the Any Forums takeover (which wasn't actually a takeover) happened

It all started because of the pepe economy meme leaking into twitter and reddit. Twitter and reddit being full of normie tards, this triggered a large portion of Any Forums's 'tism because twitter would use the pepe meme "incorrectly" or at least in ways that made no sense to those who kept up with the meme's history

That caused Any Forums who just hated Twitter and reddit to ask Any Forums for help since this board used to be absolutely obsessed with pepe and had the reputation of housing a lot of relatively creative autists. Any Forums eventually accepted to join force and together they hatched a lot of plant to make Twitter stop using pepe which failed a bunch of times but eventually worked at the cost of making pepe an officially recognized hate symbol

After that point Any Forums was more mixed up with Any Forums's userbase than it used to but still mostly remained it's own thing but from the outside people thought it was full of nazi since they kept shamelessly using a meme that was now officially a property of "le scary alt-right" according to some boomer run NGO

Time went on, people forgot how things turned out that way. Pepe posters started being shamed more and more by some newfags while other newfags unironically joined in on the nazi incel satire until oldfags just got tired of explaining the situation and gave up on doing it entirely

Any Forums is just a non-stop rollercoaster of shit, nobody would try to have a serious discussion there. /bant/ is an extremely new board, relatively speaking. It didn't exist for the vast majority of my time on Any Forums. Any Forums was where you went to have more serious discussions. Less so now, since it's turned into a secondary Any Forums plus it's constantly being raided by Any Forums, but it used to be much more dignified.

How much does a Any Forums jannie get paid?

Attached: thenumbersaresolid.png (772x586, 434.38K)

They do it for free
Origano!

Attached: 1606884343684.png (334x346, 127.24K)

Because for whatever reason Any Forums users feel the need to constantly outdo other posters. The whole site is like a competition to see who is the most extreme. Any Forums had a lot of socially inept fools and over the years it grew into this deranged image of people who want to prove how isolated they've been their entire lives. Since I started browsing, it went from humorous stories about spilling spaghetti in front of a girl to claiming to have never spoken to one. Because in some twisted way, they think it makes them superior. Just like on Any Forums people will fret to prove how obscure or difficult their taste in music is. Same on /lit/ just with books instead of albums. A lot of this probably goes back to the reputation Any Forums has and its hatred of newfags. If you're gonna come here and post, you don't want to seem new and get shit on so you come at the board with the most extreme version you can. And from there other posters respond as extremely as possible until the whole culture of the board grows more obscure, deranged, and extreme in whatever topic the board is about. It's a slow change, but it always moves toward the highest degree possible. If one poster claims they can do 100 push ups, the next will say they do 101, then some one says 102 and 103 and on and on and on...

The board was originally for outcasts and weirdos in general, then when incels were banned from reddit, they started coming here because they also belong in the category of "outcasts," but more extreme. This board used to be more misanthropic and the attitude towards women was like

>be me
>like women
>women don't like me, though
>depressed

That's it. Fuck reddit for killing r/braincels. I wish they kept their trash to themselves. Anyway, I'd rather deal with Any Forumsacks than incel robots because at least for Any Forumsacks, their worldview is somewhat more realistic than incels.
Any Forums has always been a feels board, though.

>This board used to be more misanthropic and the attitude towards women was like

>be me
>like women
>women don't like me, though
>depressed

>That's it.

aka we (incels) were here long before you started bitching about us

Because all of the most common things discussed here got split into their own boards

No... incels hate women... people like me... don't hate them but understand they don't like me more than a friend most of the time. Incels are usually irrationally angry with women and depressed about not getting sex, thinking it'll solve everything. I've had sex, and now I'm lonely again...

Any community that tolerates incels will soon find that they are an incel community. This is known as the nazi rule.

Start banning incel threads and watch this place clear right up.

No, you retard, being unable to find love (aka being an incel, INvoluntaey CELibate) does not automatically compel you to hate women.

Based. Incels don't understand that their hatred of women is misplaced... this board is for outcasts, loners, and people who are generally unfit to be normies.

Never said that, stop with the strawmen, RETARD. Most incels just end up hating women because they don't get sex or love from them, even though most of humanity is retarded anyway.

You did because you first describe us incels feeling bad about women not liking us but then you say hurr incels hate women!!! derp derp!!!

Incels hate women, the people I was talking about don't hate them. Twisting my words as usual for people like you.

>the people I was talking about don't hate them.
But the people you are talking about are incels. You're not one of those braindead "incel is an ideology" cretins from reddit, are you? Because it seems like you are.

Go back and watch the doc that popularized the term incel. Shy Boys: IRL. Love-shies are very different from incels, though the meaning of the latter term has changed a lot over the years.

An incel is anyone who is unable to find love and not by choice. I'm not watching your faggot reddit documentary.