6'3 is literally average male height in 2022

6'3 is literally average male height in 2022
how am I supposed to cope as a 5'9 midget

Attached: unknown.png (540x528, 636.65K)

What? How is it the average height? Where did you get that info from?

stfu nigger im 5'5, you think its the fucking end of the world for you uh you ungrateful cunt, you deserve bad things happening to you

my eyes and ears

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmm prrrinnnncess princessssss mmm m m mm m mm princess princess princess princess

Attached: 85469014_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 527.65K)

atleast I'm not 6'2 calling myself the king of manlets

what the hell are they feeding the zoomers

microplastics and hgh

get a brown wife from a shithole country or a sexdoll.

It's the stuff they're feeding cattle with, that and women only go for tall men nowadays so the chance of their kids being tall is higher

i'm 6'2 and i'd say that 6'0 is the average height here in serbia
i barely stand out from the rest

Get lifts or wear high heels. Men aren't supposed to be that short.

or some retro nike's
as an example the air max 95's give me 2 inches in height with my size 12 shoes

even the turkmutts are giants, ffs

i'm blonde with blue eyes
been told multiple times that i look russian
not a drop of roach blood runs trough my system since my family is from the north serbia

Serbia, Poland and that region is the tallest in the world. The average male height there is 5'11. People like OP are suffering from confirmation bias and insecurity caused by the explosion of social media. That and how every zoomer wears 3 inch platform shoes and has a broccoli haircut.

same thing we ate, just with more chemicals, and the parents gradually exhibited more lookist-based reproductive choices.

I'm 6'3, whenever I see someone at eye level or higher I think "damn he's tall", doesn't happen more than once a month in a relatively small town (

found the manlet. gas yourself for the good of the genepool.

height is so insignificant when you have absolutely no game
a 5'10 manlet basically stole my crush despite the fact that she's taller than him
after that point i realized that height doesn't matter unless you're built for NBA

So you're a fucking retard then. Kill yourself.