Incel Music

I'm trying to make being an incel my personality. What music do you guys recommend?

Attached: e1a373546be9324e5791b6b738b9bc9e.jpg (694x1051, 92.14K)

>I'm trying to make being an incel my personality
Fucking why though?

Attached: satou.jpg (865x754, 174.39K)

I'm already an incel so why not base everything in my life around it?

It's a bullshit arbitrary label designed to make you hate yourself, that's why. Isn't there something you'd rather be instead? You can be that. No one is stopping you.

Attached: 1635559144389.jpg (3000x2056, 711.93K)

can't you just recommend some music
REEEEEEEEEE

Smiths is a pretty good pick, I assume you've already heard Morrissey's solo stuff. Viva Hate isn't bad and it's more incel vibe. Other than that, I guess black metal and shit like that. School Shooter is a slacker rock artist whose name is already incelcore. Maybe Weezer but they suck ass.

Mr Kitty after dark for those tfw no gf 2am moments like right now on my phone

What even qualifies a song or band or whatever as "incel music?" just listen to whatever you like man.

Attached: Steam Engine (6).jpg (1280x720, 228.25K)

Joy Division, Killing Joke would be my picks

>tfw Killing joke has been my favorite band since before I was a certified Incel (was younger and could maybe make it)

Guess it was destiny...also yeah Joy division, manic street prachers both great imo

>I'm trying to make being an incel my personality. What music do you guys recommend?
Kanye West

Just post punk songs kind of fit the vibe. But hey, it's never too late man. I'm an incel too but we all have potential

I recommend that you kill yourself.

egg white - alek minassian

this. niggas just want to make you kill yourself, should kill them first lmao

Basically any rock would qualify because most normies listen to hip hop or whatever that trash is called. Here is my list:
Megadeth, metallica, Alice in chains, foo fighters, van halen, jimi hendrix, guns n roses, led zeppelin, pearl jam, ozzy ozbourn, black sabbath, stevie ray Vaughn... so many possibilities.

Retards on Any Forums (redundant statement) are endlessly fixated with telling people to touch grass and not to listen to "chud incel male manipulator buzzword buzzword buzzword" music. Funny then, that when I do take their advice, the girls are always the ones to first mention the like of the Smiths, Radiohead, My Bloody Valentine, Joy Division, etc. I wonder why that is?
>Anecdotal evidence
Yes.jpg.

>I'm trying to make being an incel my personality.
I think a big part of being an incel is a complete lack of personality.

good list brother

But real incels listen to Primus and other Les Claypool projects like Sausage, the Delirium, Frog Brigade, etc

Attached: 1654630599355.jpg (1398x1400, 264.07K)

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard?
Yes?

Pic related obviously, post punk goth rock, and shoegaze are my go tos. However if you want something that'll suit your bleak worldview listen to Current 93's I Have A Special Plan For This World

radiohead, weezer, or shoegaze in general

The Smiths are based, I also like
Eurythmics
The Psychedelic Furs
Bronski Beat
Bauhaus
Joy Division
New Order
Soft Cell

I don't think that's what he meant