Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, nationalism, these are all retarded beliefs and I want you to know that

racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, nationalism, these are all retarded beliefs and I want you to know that.

Attached: 1647920910147.jpg (1125x872, 215.88K)

Care to explain why? They seem alright to me

It's literally just fighting your own teammates in a co operational game, and one that is literally life and death

imagine sheep being racist against wolves.

>It's literally just fighting your own teammates in a co operational game, and one that is literally life and death
This is assuming that everyone else is 100% cooperative with me and don't also hate me for how I am. Which is obviously not true.

not as retarded as this gay ass thread

>I am loved by beings more powerful than you can imagine
They don't love you; they took your foreskin after all.

>They don't love you; they took your foreskin after all.
are you jealous cutfags? :)

Attached: 35487.jpg (1010x837, 133.34K)

Wow way to avoid the point I made you're right, actually.

heres what they took from you cutfags :)

Attached: 1050151316.jpg (900x678, 56.92K)

one is not like the other
>racism, sexism, homophobia
fighting other people
>transphobia,
fighting mutilating people

if you dont hate people you will be automatically against the tranny movement

I would have agreed with this at one time. But it leaves out one incredibly important fact: namely, that all of us possess limited and finite transaction time to devote to other people.

It is TRUE that you cannot observe someone else's race, or sex, or gender preference, or ethnicity, and be CERTAIN that you know their personal attributes. The only truly valid way to evaluate others and know if they are good people, competent people, trustworthy people, etc. is to get to know them personally and learn enough about them as individuals to make that judgment. The problem is that doing that takes a lot of time, and requires you to acquire information that will often be hidden from you. There are also costs that you can incur by giving people the benefit of the doubt.

For example, if three young black guys are walking towards you on a sidewalk, the fair and just method of deciding if they are nice people who you can trust would be to get to know them, learn their life histories, and interact with them. The problem is that you don't have the time to do that - you have 30 seconds until they reach you. And the information you would need - their criminal records, if any, the opinions of their neighbors, colleagues, teachers, etc. - either isn't right there on the spot or can't be accessed. And the cost of trusting them in the absence of that time and that information might be a beat down. As a result, it is better for you to be a racist and get away from those guys, even if you would have discovered that they are fantastic guys if you just had a little more time and a little more friction-free access to information.

Looks like it feels amazing to have and feel. That wrinkly bit at the end is chock full of erogenous nerve endings.

Nationaism is good. Countries should take care of themselves more than they take care of other countries.

yes this looks so good bro

Attached: 34921.jpg (936x835, 127.68K)

>racism
Hide your power levels and don't relax around niggers
>sexism
Don't say it around women like a dumbass
>homophobia
Call out faggots 100%
>transphobia
Same shit
>nationalism
Based

You have to be 18 or older to post on this website.

Everyone is my teammate but some people are more valuable to me and my team than others

Attached: 1654998898659.png (1277x718, 861.71K)

>homophobia, transphobia
there exist legitimate reasons to dislike those groups

i'm uncut and i'm jealous, so this is what it's like to be foreskinmogged?

Yeah, again the part that you're trying to get us freaked out about is the main sensory structure of the penis. If you don't have it you physically cannot ever have the full experience of sexuality. It's where MOST of the pleasure comes from. Most, as in the majority. It's not extra skin or just a covering, it literally is the star of the show.
Billions of women put foreskins in their mouth and suck on them. They put their tongues in there and swirl it around. Pic related. And it feels amazing.
No one cares if you think they look weird. Who's trying to get a bj from you anyway?
You could post a million weird-looking dicks. 99% of their dicks would still be weird looking even if they were mutilated. But they wouldn't work as well.

You will never experience anything like pic related. The girl doesn't seem bothered by it; she seems to be enjoying it. The guy is clearly enjoying himself. It's a type of pleasure you will never experience and you're coping hard bub.

Attached: bj.jpg (640x360, 64.79K)

In the middle of the earth, in the land of Shire
Lives a brave little hobbit whom we all admire
With his long wooden pipe, fuzzy woolly toes
He lives in a hobbit-hole and everybody knows him.

Bilbo (Bilbo!), Bilbo Baggins
He's only three feet tall,
The bravest little hobbit of them all

Now hobbits are peace-lovin' folks you know
They're never in a hurry and they take things slow
They don't like to travel away from home
They just like to eat and be left alone.

But one day Bilbo was asked to go
On a big adventure to the caves below
To help some dwarves get back their gold
That was stolen by a dragon in the days of old.

Well he fought with the goblins!
He battled a troll!
He riddled with Gollum!
A magic ring he stole!
He was chased by wolves,
Lost in the forest,
Escaped in a barrel from the elf-king's halls.

Now he's back in his home in the land of Shire,
That brave little hobbit whom we all admire,
Just a-sittin' on a treasure of silver and gold,
A-puffin' on his pipe in his hobbit-hole.

Attached: hobbit-reading-ballad.jpg (1000x560, 72.6K)

>Billions of women put foreskins in their mouth and suck on them. They put their tongues in there and swirl it around.

Fucking disgusting savages.