Why do "women" still post here?

They keep getting btfo'd by male anons who typically reply in droves.

Attached: file.png (659x160, 18.06K)

most of them are just other guys larping as females for fun, and us dudes eat it up because we are unironically the dumber of the two genders

>who typically reply in droves
theres your answer

Insinuating you're a woman on Any Forums can get some pretty funny meltdown responses, to be fair. Some users are just desperate to tell women exactly what they think of them, at length.

Sometimes it's fun to make some mean anons seethe when you're bored and can't sleep at night

its a 50/50 split between attention whores who want any kind of attention who dont care about being BTFO'd and incels larping as women for easy (You)s

Attached: attention w.jpg (1465x703, 128.36K)

I don't think you realize how funny and easy it is to bait the retards on here

that's a transbian dumbass
aka an incel in a dress

second half bait, very ebil

Thats kinda gay, you get fun and they get catharsis. Youre basically pleasuring with eachother at the side.
Real gay shit bro

>all male-male interaction is gay
>discussion is gay
>n-no I only meant larping
The Jews have gotten to you, user

my sister came out as gay and shortly after got a rich gf after like a few months of dating on tinder. they've been together for 2 years now.

Its honestly just interesting to lurk and post on here. I have similar feelings to a lot of the posters on here and have always gravitated to anonymous messaging, was one of the kids that was groomed since elementary school cause unrestricted internet access since like 3rd grade. It put me in a spot where I felt very out of place from my peers and in turn never was able to get close to any let alone date and I felt rather alone until college. Wouldve been on here sooner if I had known what it was all about but only learned about it all when Bianca was offed. I would have been on here as a kid and I cant imagine how fucked I would be but yeah to sum it up I feel rather excluded everywhere else in life and I find some common opinions with the other randoms on here.

Was joke, jest, comedic quip. You are new average 4channer, very stupid. Sad!

Unfunny joke spreading anti-male propaganda. Do better.

Sorry sir, please forgive me sir
*sucks your cock as an apology*

Incels have sub 80 IQs so they are not BTFO'ing anyone. They are even dumber than women. They are simply too dumb to realize they are getting BTFO, and delude themselves into thinking they are winning. Same as antivaxxers.

>tfw I keep getting btfod by male anons
>tfw they keep seethmaxxing
Its a fair trade

>They are simply too dumb to realize they are getting BTFO, and delude themselves into thinking they are winning.
This is unironically the best strategy

It worked for Trump.

Keep getting btfo'd? Hah, you wish. I've been btfo-ing you for years. Suck my toes.

I'm not an incel and I don't hate women. Can I suck your tits instead?