Why don't people come to Romania more often? It feels like whenever Americans travel to Europe...

Why don't people come to Romania more often? It feels like whenever Americans travel to Europe, they choose to visit countries like France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, etc but never Romania. That bothers me because it's my country. I live in a small town in Arges and I have never seen a tourist to practice my English with. Either way, I still think that Romanian food is the best. I've never tried food from other European countries and don't intend do. I highly doubt other countries have better food than us. There is no denial that American food is the best tho. If I lived there, I wouldn't eat anthing else.

Attached: 1655044750935.jpg (236x236, 10.01K)

Don't all the Slavic nations have a terrible reputation? What tourist attractions do you even have? Does Romania have cool castles? I would like to try your food and sex your women as well.
>t. Texan

Attached: 1608178037935.jpg (2048x1535, 232.36K)

Dont feel like getting robbed by gypsies

What kind of food is served in tradition Romanian restaurants?

Romania isnt slavic

Oh yeah I forgot the Balkan people don't consider themselves Slavic even though they wear tracksuits.

Attached: 1613836563999.jpg (271x250, 3.66K)

Don't most Europeans wear tracksuits too? I'm the Romanian OP. I noticed I wear a lot of tracksuits.

ROMANIA IS FUCKING BASED. Those motherfuckers did some traditional shit when I popped through into a village. And of course, I have to mention, the women are fucking 329483248394298/10. It's crazy. Stop shilling. It's the best kept secret dude.

Why don't you Post some Romanian food/women/architecture and convince me

>never seen a tourist
Be fucking glad you don't, I have the displeasure to need to travel to Barcelona every day of the week and I see more tourists than local people. It's annoying. They are noisy, annoying and they stick out like a sore thumb.

Why dont people visit Wisconsin? When they visit america they all go to Texas, New York, Florida, and California

Because Im not taking a 16 hour flight to see Romania

Romania is famous for being gypsies. It has some castles the austro-hungarians built.

Romania isn't as nice as other European countries.

Is it better than greece? I'm in thessaloniki. I tried looking for hookers in the dangerous neighborhood but they got shut down. So there are no good hookers here. I hit the boardwalk by the sea and it was all familys and a greek arab men and LOTS of hot young girls in tight outfits that looked unapproachable. Going to the clubs here seems like a waste of time, I get the idea the men are protective of their women, like this depressed tittymonster store receptionist on the corner. Is Romania better for sex with hookers and young girls? I like their language better.

Oh man, I can't wait to go to Romania so I get my wallet pickpocketed by some Gypsy and view all of the farmland.

I enjoy keeping my property, OP

No, its because they speak a Romance language descended from
Vulgar Latin, you spastic. All Balkans consider themselves Slavic except Greeks and Albanians.
Also Romania isnt even Balkan.

What do you even offer beside angry eastern euroshits

American food for the most part is food from other countries user, just changed a little bit. The U.S. is a nation of immigrants.

>American food for the most part is food from other countries user, just changed a little bit.
So literally like every other countries food then.
Next youll be telling me you think the fact that Americans are just mutts united by a common language makes you unique.

When amerimutts think of Romania, they think of Dracula. They don't know about Corneliu Codreanu.

Attached: 1641672440473.jpg (850x400, 71.36K)

What food do Americans eat?

No way, argesbro. Are you from Pitesti or Mioveni?

ex-communist countries aren't really in the american mind first, but the majority of the world interacts with the first ones mentioned due to colonies and shit. even if its some meme

> I still think that Romanian food is the best. I've never tried food from other European countries and don't intend do. I highly doubt other countries have better food than us.
Gypsies are so fucking stupid its unreal.

I'll come over in the future OP