What was your college life like?

what was your college life like?

Attached: 49E5A967-15FB-4CF4-BEBC-67F4DD7F8DF2.jpg (492x455, 178.69K)

Lonely and delusional.

All my college semesters were online due to covid except 1. I only was able to live the "college" life for 1 semester so i'd say i didnt really experience anything due to covid unfortunately. It was alright though, made a lot of acquaintances and friends!

This is an amazing picture.

Everyone was nice to me but I felt like I shouldn't open up to people. Having a really long commute to/from home didn't help.

does anyone have the original webm? it was pretty hot ngl

>what was your college life like?
it got me through the toughest time of my life without even realizing it :)

I graduated without making a friend because people only approached me as I looked smart and could help them with their studies. And of course, no gf.

Probably the best time of my life.
I unironically never felt so free and relaxed.

Doing it all online, do not really care for the experience. Always thought it was just a meme to get people to take out loans anyways. I know I am not a normalfag too.

Terrible, spent the whole time alone in my dorm hearing normalfags have the time of their lives. Even worse some years I'd have roommates so I'd have to share a tiny single room dorm with a stranger. Didn't even get a good job out of it.

abjectly miserable

Okay so I just started university and went to uni orientation and there were so many girls up there it's crazy, I mean and they are all really good looking. I talked to this one girl at the event that seemed pretty and nice but she is like 5 years older than me and I got her number. I think that I made a good impression and she seemed pretty friendly we also are transferring from the same school. Anyways I texted her yesterday and today I'm going to ask if she wants to go to this park with me. I feel like im on the threshold of below average looks so if I have girl walking around with me on campus I feel it will get the ball rolling even if she is just a friend. Anyways wish me luck so I can finally leave this cursed place bros.

>what was your college life like?
Didn't have one. All I did was make great grades and be addicted to drugs. Anyone who says college is hard is a 50 IQ insect of a person. I graduated with an almost flawless GPA in a STEM field despite being drunk while doing 80% of my homework and smoking heroin before attending lectures.

Attached: bigusdickus.png (503x601, 432.32K)

Since you mentioned IQ you probably are not that smart.

How rich is your dad junkie?

>How rich is your dad junkie?
My dad is unironically in jail, faggot. I've been on the lower end of middle class my entire life and despise rich people. Also I'm not a junkie anymore. I got clean.

Attached: 1612584816144.png (268x179, 40.07K)

The only people who believe in Dunning Kruger are low iq normie retards.

Beta bux Alpha fucks summed up in one image
It's over

College was good
>friends
>social life
>got a gf
>was only partially depressed.
>got inro music and film hard
Then i left, lost contact with friends, got a shotty job, broke up with gf, and dont kwwp up with music or film.

I got no pussy throughout the entire program (cs degree). All entry level jobs pay shit. I can barely get an interview. Wated my life should have just sold drugs or something

getting cucked by my classmates. fuckers. good riddance. thank fuck im outta there.