When i was a child my mother brought home birds i never asked for nor wanted and expected me to take care of them...

when i was a child my mother brought home birds i never asked for nor wanted and expected me to take care of them. i enjoyed their company for a week before they became too irritating and i took one outside, stabbed it to death, threw it away and cried about it for the next year. i loved the feeling of doing it, it felt cathartic and it really mellowed me out for the next twelve months. over the course of the next three years i killed the rest of them. my mother knew what i did despite me trying to tell her they flew away, i don't think she cared.
i want to do this again but i'm too lazy to go through the process of getting pets and honestly the way animals move as they die really disgusts me

Attached: baby.jpg (2056x1458, 228.81K)

You can try killing yourself as a substitute.

i don't have the guts to do that

A wise sage takes these faggot threads outside to die

y so mad? itz onli forum =(

do people really do that? just go on the internet and tell lies?

Killing an animal is a bitch made move, because you tower over them. You should find the biggest black guy and call him a nigger, that should be a challenge

>taking the b8

why would i do that?
is this really that out there? i can guarantee that like 70% of kids have done horrible things to animals

I squashed a mice with my boot once and it honestly felt good. Like I had something flowing through me.

Based chimpanzeeanon!
Murder is the few only things that can make humans truly happy!

gross
it did not make me happy

I seriously DO NOT GET IT WHY WE CAN NOT JUST KILL YOU AND YOUR KIND OF FILTH. It should be legal to do so without any kind of punishment. There's too many humans of this planet anyway so it would be a good riddance: less animal suffering and more space for better humans.

I understand that this may be a bait, but I do not care. I genuinely think that we should be allowed to kill/torture filth who kill/torture animals for the fun of it.

>There's too many humans oN this planet anyway

I hate typos.

>too many humans on this planet anyways
yeah but murder is cruel, just make a portion of the population effectively infertile
>I genuinely think that we should be allowed to kill/torture filth who kill/torture animals for the fun of it.
do you feel the same way about people who torture and kill other people for the fun of it?
not trying to bait you into a "gotcha" moment or anything, just curious.
this isn't bait by the way and i can assure you many kids do things like this.

>i can guarantee that like 70% of kids have done horrible things to animals
That is true, unfortunately. Esp. during the old times, when there were no computer games to torture the game figures with, it was a common thing with kids to torture small animals such as insects, frogs, birds, rodents and even cats. Whatever those little pieces of filth could have power enough over. My own boomer father tells stories, laughingly so, about how he tortured and killed frogs and ants with his friends as a kid. He even tortured some ants when he was about 35 and I was 10. He put them each separately on a rock and smashed them to death. I caught him doing that by surprise and he got startled, so he knew he was doing something wrong. He also killed a mouse the same way just a few years ago, telling about it like the poor little mouse deserved it. I basically think that every piece of filth who tortured and/or killed animals for the fun of it, even as a kid, should be executed. I don't think I would really mind even if my own father would be done so.

>eah but murder is cruel, just make a portion of the population effectively infertile
Murdering someone who murdered someone who is innocent, is not cruel.
>do you feel the same way about people who torture and kill other people for the fun of it?
No. Unless the victims are completely innocent and not deserving it even in the mind of the one torturing and killing them. Which is something humans seldom are. Even the ones who commit mass murders, see their victims guilty of something and in that, their crime is not as severe as that of someone who tortures and kills an animal, who they see completely innocent or do not see guilty of anything.

yeah it's a horrible thing for sure but humans are animals at the end of the day. most of us would be just as cruel and intelligent as 'lesser' species if not for the exceptional few helping us. that bloodlust and pursuit of power is hardwired into us despite how much we want to believe it's not. maybe don't kill but educate. anyways how old are you? you sound young

you're inflicting pain onto others because they did something you perceive as wrong. that sound kind of cruel to me, stripping people of their reproductive capabilities let's you feel as though you've accomplished something and also helps society at large.

>most of us would be just as cruel and intelligent as 'lesser' species if not for the exceptional few helping us.
Humans are the only species that can be called "cruel". That is because we have an ability to feel empathy, even towards our prey, thanks to our ability to have the theory of mind. Animals are not capable of this, they can not consciously put themselves in the place of another living animal, so they can not understand that their prey or their enemy feels the same pain they would feel when they are being attacked themselves. That is why animals can not be called "cruel" even if they appear to be so. Humans can be called that, because we know that the target of our attack feels the same pain we would feel being done the same.
>anyways how old are you? you sound young
Now you're trying to lead me on to reveal things about me or trying to invalidate what I write by claiming that I sound young, which is an obvious lie.

Sorry, need to go. I have other things to do and I don't think I have anything more to say about this issue. Basically killing and/or torturing animals for the fun of it should have the same punishment as doing it to a human. I think that we are going to get there one day.

You don't have a leg to stand on making this argument unless you are a vegan.

>you're inflicting pain onto others because they did something you perceive as wrong.
>you're inflicting pain onto others because they did something THAT IS wrong.

What's in the first quote is the typical, manipulative lie, people who want to hurt others tell those who want to punish them for doing so.

>wow, I just killed a child. she did nothing wrong but wow I enjoyed raping and torturing her to death, watching her entire lower body get covered in blood!! WOW! it's such a pleasure to inflict pain onto an innocent child!
>YOU SHOULD BE FUCKING KILLED FOR THAT. RAPED, TORTURED AND KILLED just the way you did to that child.
>WHAT! you seriously would inflict pain onto someone who did something you perceive wrong?!? WOW! you're so cruel!

Gosh, need to go. Unless I want to get my migraine after pains ruin my day. No more replies.

Wow, why does it not give (you) in your post even if you are replying to me?

Listen, idiot. Killing and torturing animals for the fun of it is different from killing animals as painlessly as possible for nutrition. That being said, I skip eating meat once I get an environment that makes it possible to do it.