Why do I do this to myself? So many years of fucking abuse fucked my brain up so bad

Why do I do this to myself? So many years of fucking abuse fucked my brain up so bad.

Sorry friend :(

Attached: 86d972b7f3f28c13a3b0b441d1ed141c.jpg (736x920, 233.2K)

I deserve it tho every time. Every time I fuck myself over. Why the fuck do I keep doing this to myself, assuming something is bad when it could realistically work out in my favor. Why can't I just accept the tiny little bit of light that sometimes comes into my life? Why do I feel like I don't deserve to have friends, or family, or anything?

I feel like I've only ever deserved to die. I hate that I drag people down with me. I hate that my insecurities rip my fucking brain apart and make my fucked up psyche speak for me when it's really the opposite of what I wanna say.

Why do you do it brain? You're not protecting me you're just hurting me more. And there's no going back because I won't even allow it, I'm not worthy of it, so I'm fucked.

Attached: 67d1c2f27bfde107554fff5ab887b603.jpg (640x960, 84.06K)

I really fucking hate my life and myself

Attached: Screenshot_20210809-070547.png (2340x1080, 328.15K)

Every time man, every fucking time. Can i please get a (You)

Attached: fd83f697b7f5b75c7805d0a64133b824.jpg (736x1307, 230.63K)

i know that feel, op

>me: *socially isolates myself*
>*is socially isolated*
>mfw

Attached: file.png (1354x784, 464.09K)

i know how this feels :(
i feel you user

I just wanted to make friends. I ruin fucking everything, even if I am right. Why would I care more about being right than pursuing the thing I wanted? My parents really fucked up in creating me.

But thanks, seriously, it helps to know I'm not alone in this battle. I really hate when this happens and it happens so much more than I'd like to admit.

It's like when something good is finally happening my brain has to step in and tear it all down. I just don't get it. I don't want to be this way and there's no going back.

no one likes a know it all, so don't bother correcting someone's grammar unless it's important (like they're learning english or they need help with an english essay or seomthing) so don't be a know it all

I don't act like a know it all. That's nowhere near my problem. What are you talking about

i just thought you acted like one since you said "even if i am right. Why would I care more about being right"

sorry i misunderstood desu

If I know I'm right about something I immediately assume the worst is going on instead of just asking hey is this going on and why. I'm pretty good at recognizing typing patterns.

I'm helping my mom move and she tried all night to pick a fight with me and woke up a lot of shit I've been trying so hard to grow out of. I act like such a fucking asshole when I get pushed into psychosis but uncaring fucking people.

And then I'm told, "this is what you meant by everyone is against you," but my family has always been against me. And the people who are closest to me I lash out in defense of threats my brain conjures up because of completely unrelated shit.

And I can't apologize or even try to make amends because I know it's my fucking fault for being so stuck in the past and unable to heal the fucking leechfield that is my heart.

No, they do not, sorry.

ah, i know what you mean, it sucks

I just wanna die bro. I'm so fucking tired. I've been thinking of checking myself into a psych ward again but psych wards are fucking hell.

Thanks for listening user, here's some drawing

Attached: 0519221722.jpg (2542x3213, 1.63M)

nice drawing
also don't lose hope, not yet atleast
try to improve yourself in anyway possible
no-fap is unironically a good start

I'm already no-fap bro, it really doesn't help much with my problems.

oh, what do you do to pass the day?

Make music, draw, writing

that's something
ever thought of publishing the music you make or your writing?
maybe it's really good and you'll get a following
or maybe do commision drawings?

I don't ever want my name to be known. That's the only thing holding me back. I was enough of a fuck up in early life that I know if I get even a little bit of fame rumors will spread like wildfire.

don't use your real name when publishing your stuff then
or rise above the rumors that might come from e-fame
or move to a different town if you have the funds for it