You are going to bend over and spread your cheeks if you dont want me to send everyone those embarrassing pictures I...

>you are going to bend over and spread your cheeks if you dont want me to send everyone those embarrassing pictures I took of you

Attached: ED0FD6B7-1064-48AA-97E3-EB5989925B93.jpg (1481x2048, 227.99K)

You can't do this to me I'm a sigma male

Attached: R (2).gif (533x300, 184.02K)

You just described my ideal relationship, user.

>fuck off saggy or I'll stick a battery to your nose and fry your brains

Go ahead and do it. Your friends all know what my dick looks like anyway. The first person you're gonna send it to is Rachel, and she's gonna act reaaaaal surprised, and sickened, of the dick she's been getting when I "work late"

Uhhh why do you need to blackmail for it? I would do it even if you just asked me nicely

pegging incels is my fetish. it's slowed down quite a bit with covid since there aren't as many conventions anymore but there's nothing more satisfying than finding a virgin boy with no confidence and then just destroying his asshole.

>A virgin boy with no confidence
Well that perfectly describes me.

Don't just leave it there. Go on.

Fuck me mommy
(Originally)

Please god. Please be real.

Attached: 4cf94e5f9e2f9a9083113ee94c22f602b601c418d2876cadf8cb612a46639cb1.png (152x254, 40.48K)

I'm most definitely real. My favorite thing is going to a convention and finding those little nerd clusters where it's some fat/ugly girl and her orbiters. You know the type, the type of group where a woman can just roll in and start fucking each of the guys in the group in succession. I try to identify which guy in the group has the least confidence and then just come up and steal him away while the girl just watches. How far the boy gets will depend on how well he submits. If he tries to take charge then it's over. If he submits well and takes my feeldoe up the ass like he should then I might suck his dick. If he's a perfect little slut and begs for it and calls me mommy, I might take his virginity and ride his dick. I've had to resort to dating apps once all the cons slowed down, but now that they're coming back it might be time to get back on the prowl.

BRISBANE
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

Well one in 500 thousand. Might as well just slit your wrist as there is no way you'll ever find one of these.

MOMMY PLEASE FUCK ME

I doubt the veracity but thanks for the fap

nigga can you make the bait less obv. You nigger neckbeard larpers are destroying the board.

i wonder how a relationship with you could look like? you try to assert dominance from the very beginning and humiliate me in public?
I'm 27 kv and would like to begin sexual life in a way everyone does at like 15, too bad nobody is willing to do it that way, in my age or even younger everybody has 20-30 body count and why should they deal with a virgin, right?

You are a disgrace to your gender, you dumb simps. I made that shit up to prove a point to a girl about men not being horny deviants, and you made me lose.

Tell her she should be breeding my boipussy with her 8" strapon instead

I'm feeling rather proud for having passed the test.

Attached: 1646808174001.png (236x244, 54.04K)

Thats good, Im a normalfag so I worried that my strategy of being the sole confident guy at the con wasnt the best bet to meat a nerdy kinky girl to pump n dump