When will the "The Jews" meme end?

>something unsavory happens
>Any Forums: "something the Jews something the Jews brainwashed people etc etc"

But then they give zero proof or sources provided the juice are the source of everyone's problems. At least when people bitch about black people or trans people they have stats, easily verifiable first-hand accounts, videographical or photographical evidence, etc, to prove that what they are complaining about it true. Eity the Jews however it seems like y'all are beating a dead horse meaning that should have died in like 2012. Every mention of them makes me cringe not because I dislike them but because feel like it always comes from someone who is trying way too fucking hard to fit into this place

Attached: r9k_1655994026990.png (481x481, 306.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/delta-orthodox-jewish-girls-kicked-off-another-flight-new-york-2021-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this website starts to make more sense when you realize this is where the people slightly dumber and more brainwashed then the typical youtuber or redditor go

>be jew
>stick a knife into a baby's penis
>give the baby's bloody penis a blowjob
>wipe off your jewish beard mouth
>get on Any Forums
>"why do people hate the jews? no one has any proof that we fuck them over"

what jews do with their kids' foreskin is none of my business, judaism is the one religion that doesn't force its traditions onto others or tries to fucking convert you unlike islam or christianity.
What made circumcision popular in america is a retarded puritan cereal maker. not a jew.

there are tribes in the amazon that make their kids wear gloves with bullet ants in them, do they control the world and are responsible for all of the west's problems too?

Circumcision continuing to be a thing in the US and around the world is mostly due to christfag faggotry. Not saying Jews still practice it but retarded conformist religious people keep it alive for some fucking reason. Most of the parents that get it done to their kids don't even know why the fuck they do it. Our doctor just tells them they should do it and they did not their heads and go along with it because they're so stupid. Non-religious people do this to their kids to but it's the Christfags that beat their chests and yell at people who try to question it

People are mostly just memeing/shitposting about that stuff. There's only a handful of paranoid schizos who actually buy into it.

I wish that was the case these days

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 23-53-04 Just sayin' - Imgur.png (800x500, 993.36K)

This post prompted a lot of buttblast.

It's because Jews hold an absurdly disproportionate amount of power within most western nations. They also typically hold leftist views. So when people perceive that leftists in power are destroying their country, it's fairly easy to just call them all Jews. Likewise with degenerate Hollywood films, they're mostly produced by Jews. It also doesn't help if youve actually read the Talmud and you've seen what they say about the goyim.
Now this occurs because Jews typically help each other out wherever they can and are incredibly nepotistic. I know because I myself am a Jew and it's helped me land jobs/get shit for cheaper prices than non-jews would. Because we help each other out everywhere, we propell ourselves into positions of power with great ease. Some would call this nepotism conspiracy to have the world run by Jews and honestly, I can understand why people feel that way.

I just want them to know we aren't all some monolithic hive mind entity and that poorer Jews have nothing to do with people like George Soros or whatever.

>It also doesn't help if youve actually read the Talmud and you've seen what they say about the goyim.
The talmud was written when christianity and islam weren't a thing, the things written in the talmud are aimed at pagans, who were rightfully scorned by jews. its not aimed specifically at christians

isnt the talmud older than christianity though? i thought it was made in response to christianity or is that another book

I don't think any religious jewish texts ever directly addressed christianity

businessinsider.com/delta-orthodox-jewish-girls-kicked-off-another-flight-new-york-2021-8

They tend to hold a disproportionate amount of in western countries and don't have a problem pulling strings to help their own kind. Here's an article of some random rabbi having no issues getting a hold of senate majority leader, Chuck Schumer because some random Jewish girl was kicked off a flight.

The Talmud was written after the Hebrews escaped Babylonian captivity. It's a document designed to law down religious law encouraging us Jews to work together to exploit goyim and drift through life while doing as little work as possible. It was written to ensure we would never be slaves again. It also makes clear that any sins committed against a goy isn't a sin at all. Goyim isn't some word that excludes christians, it includes everyone who isn't a Jew. In Yiddish we even say "goyischer kopf" when we refer to idiots because it means you think like a goy. The whole of Jewish culture is hostile to outsiders.

What's interesting though is that there is an older group of Jews called the Samaritans who werent enslaved by the Babylonians. They have no Talmud and call us demonic for following it, hence the term "good Samaritan."
Whatever the case, most Jews don't follow the Talmud anymore and like most western cultures we are joining the melting pot and intermarrying with non-jews en masse. It's mostly just the rich and the Hasidic Jews that emphasize their culture.

I was willing to give the it's da joows boogieman schizos a chance but I'm sick of them attributing all unexplainable chaos in the universe to some group that somehow controls everything yet seemingly leaves no trace. I can accept the global elites being baby blood drinking psychopaths but fuck off with the supernatural spiritual schizo shit with them being demons from another world.

>meme
Antisemitism is a tradition spanning over 2000 years. It's hardly a meme.

uhuh, yeah ok sure
got any proof, arguments?

the kellog thing is a myth, vut of course you didnt know that

to be honest a lot of what people blame the jews for is actually done by russians or chinese with no ties to israel, zionists, or jewish people. i'm not saying jews are faultless (look at how pedo hollywood operates) but people hyperfocus on them while ignoring everything else.

When will corporate moralism end?

Attached: 1646178787324.jpg (749x696, 158.92K)