You WILL raise Chads offspring and you WILL be happy

Have fun being a betabux

Attached: B3AC93F5-1172-442C-B166-D99D5077A5F3.jpg (813x2203, 951.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/dating/comments/vkj9jb/so_just_took_a_discrete_paternity_test_and_found/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literal cuck didn't trust his brain or his gut. You get what you fucking deserve

Nice selection bias loser LMAO

>i manned up
like pottery

It would be really convenient if that guy experienced Sudden Infant and Spouse Death Syndrome

Fucking cucks man.

he gets to be Stacey's papa, its Chad who loses

Pretty unrelated but my little beta pp and useless nuts are completely worthless now with abortion banned

as in raising Chad's offspring is even MORE beneficial

What a retard. Not only did he allow all that to happen, but he's such a coward that he won't cut ties and is begging the internet to solve his problem and placate him.

Attached: a1dddznfy9p11.png (496x465, 223.63K)

he loves the baby, he is just hurt deeply over being played like that

I would rather be alone for life than be a cuck

not a hard thing to accomplish

Heh, right? Hentai and my onaholes are enough for me.

Attached: 1655366526937.jpg (1050x1500, 910.54K)

based user. Id rather die alone than ever date a single mother and be a cuckold. you just know if the father ever came back into their life she'd drop you in an instant

Not a cuck, he just wants the child he's invested so much emotionally in. He'd be a cuck if he wanted to be with the whore.

>you just know if the father ever came back into their life she'd drop you in an instant

Isnt that the same problem with marriage in general? You can work hard, break your back at work, help her at home, invest time, energy and money into a relationship and children only for her to grow bored or find something better in 10 years.
Marriage might as well not exist anymore as a legal institution, as it no loger secures its purpose.

I dont get people who still marry. its completely pointless.

>"It's okay to be the dad to a kid that isn't biologically yours."
reddit.com/r/dating/comments/vkj9jb/so_just_took_a_discrete_paternity_test_and_found/
Man wtf

This fine gentleman might have only had, thought of and lived by heterosexual intercourse all trough his life. But he is indeed without any doubt a huge megafaggot.

WTF, how did he let it get this far? Should've bolted as soon as she was pregnant.