I'm short and ugly but I will find a gf

Starting from tomorrow, I'll start asking out random girls and striking conversations with them in public settings. I'll then see if any of them then want to date me. I'm tired of the loneliness, the blackpills and inaction and I have nothing to lose. Wish me luck bros

Attached: e274e7bf32020b547c6acc490006921b.jpg (736x669, 38.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPcYguw1FAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I have nothing to lose
Your dignity?
youtube.com/watch?v=jPcYguw1FAo

Attached: 1600386747456.webm (853x480, 1.43M)

>short
you're probably 5'8 or above
>ugly
you're not as ugly as you think

You're autistic with a shit personality and you will never have a gf

>your dignity?
Yeah but getting rejected is a part of life. I got rejected 100+ times before I got my first job interview.
>that video
Did you see the guy in the end? He was handsome or decent looking at least.
You don't anything about me but thanks for the demoralization

If White, talk to ethnic girls (even niggers, if you're that desperate). Otherwise, just transition and say you're lesbian. You can even keep your penis.

Nope you won't. Not only are you short and ugly but you post on r9k. You are never, ever getting a non subhuman gf.

Thank you guys for the demoralization/reality check as usual. I'll just spend my Sunday playing osrs as usual. That's life for us subhumans I guess

Attached: 807.jpg (1024x836, 203.06K)

youre just going to get made fun of

t. Short and ugly

how old are you op?
it could change the outcome

I'm 23 years of age

Have you ever tried? Have any stories?

Great headspace to be in, but...
>I'll start asking out random girls and striking conversations with them in public settings
Don't do this. Go to a bar.
>I'll then see if any of them then want to date me
For fuck sake, really don't do this. You just hang out with them more and more, it'll eventually happen if you both connect. If you don't, that's why you talk to multiple women at once.

Also, let me add. If you're in a suburb, rural, or town, you need to get to a city ASAP. Much of the self-reporting from incels are from people that live in suburbanite areas. Cities are chock full with girls and they are much more susceptible to interactions with men they don't know. Living outside of a city in your youth is a death sentence.
Yeah, definitely get to a city as soon as possible.

Do your best, man. I'm rooting for ya.

Attached: 7fb.gif (480x268, 1.73M)

you'll get some, the hard part is keeping it up as you realize she's stupid and not worth any kind of pleasure

I hope it works for you user. I've pretty much give up though.

Have you tried in the past too?

I wish you luck, but be careful out there. Life is not kind to ugly men and you could find your life ruined and/or yourself in jail simply by talking to a woman.

It ain't so bad, at least we're not in some 3rd world African country living in mud huts or something. Vidya is nice.

I tired this but all I've learned is that women want nothing to do with me while men are desperate to have anyone to hang out with even if they already have a full social circle. Even female co-workers are mean to me.

Oh I know but it's just things like this that make me wonder if my perception of reality is seriously warped too. I mean is it really possible to end up in jail for simply striking a conversation with a girl?
True true. The issue is the novelty of these things wear off eventually

Yeah, not cold approaching though. Hope you have more luck than I did.