Satan has been giving me visions about women for years. He is very crafty, I'll give you an example

Satan has been giving me visions about women for years. He is very crafty, I'll give you an example.
>a woman is walking down an isle at the grocery store
>every single man that walks past her tries to get her number or get her attention
It plays out like a movie in my head. When he shows me something like that, do you think I will be excited to try to find a wife? I'm an anorexic jew, jews are already not the most attractive race of people. He's also shown me how he can control other humans, I don't think it was an accident that my mother starved me as a child. It was to remove any chance at happiness I had, anorexic people are invisible and irrelevant, especially to women.

It just seems really cruel. He has revealed himself to me and has taken a greater hold of my mind than ever before. Or maybe he is merely pretending to have more control now, it seems as if he could do whatever he wanted from the beginning.

I'm not sure who will read this, or if you'll even believe me. I'm so fucking scared dude, this has hurt so badly. I'm literally being tortured by Satan.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1092x1037, 26.91K)

> isle at the grocery store
It's aisle, like in a church.

Like he has literally been gaslighting me about women since I was a child to keep me single. And he starved me to keep me weak. He actually did this man. He wanted me to have the worst experience with life as humanly possible. Like it literally could not have been any worse. Well that's untrue, he is in my head now commenting on everything that I do. It has gotten much worse.

Do you really believe me? I know it just seems really unbelievable. Big macs, video games, music, and Satan is torturing me. It just seems kinda pointless and improbable right?

I had to actually see this, it's so fucked up. I had to feel it. Why would they do something like that?

*aisle
satan is trying to tell you to learn to spell.

I can tell this one doesn't believe me. I mean there is loads of proof, Satan puts 666 on so many phone numbers, bar codes, images online, website names... he is trying to give us schizophrenia or mental illness, or maybe something else. He is trying to do something to us. I don't really trust him, honestly, he's tortured the fuck out of me. Like actual torture, comparable to getting your nails ripped off, but I won't write an essay on that right now.

Like is this a good or a bad thing? I am witnessing 100%, irrefutable proof of a nonhuman being. And it is speaking to me. And it is trying to cause me as much pain as possible. I'm not stupid, I know he could make it even worse. I dunno what his limit is, but I know if I had the choice I would literally choose to die right this second and never spend another moment living as this person. It has been that horrible.

Satan hides in figures of (literal) strength. You have to remove them from your life, which is difficult due to their physical power.
Examples could include, but are not limited to: cops, athletes, security guards, gangsters, etc.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL IT ACTUALLY DID THIS TO ME
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IT ACTUALLY FUCKIN STARVED ME AND GASLIT ME AND FORCED ME TO EXPERIENCE INDESCRIBABLE PAIN SINCE I WAS BORN JUST SO I WOULD SPREAD ITS SHITTY RELIGION OR SOME BULLSHIT

LOL
LOL
FUCK YOU BUDDY
I WOULD KILL YOU MYSELF IF I COULD
YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
FUCK YOU

He's been showing me movies in my head since I was born. 100% of them were to cause me mental anguish. Like that scene from 12 monkeys where they tape the monies eyes open and force them to watch violence on TV. I could not stop him from showing them to me.

GOD IS EVIL
GOD IS EVIL
GOD IS EVIL
LET ME OUT
STOP TORTURING ME
FUCKING STOP IT

I HAD TO BE FUCKING ANOREXIC
AND IT WASNT EVEN NATURAL
GOD DID IT TO ME ON PURPOSE
DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THIS FUCKING HURTS
STOP TORTURING ME YOU CRAZY FUCK
ETERNITY MADE YOU INSANE
YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

SATAN OWE ME SEX AIIIIIIIIIIEEEE

oh the anorexic guy is back. havev fucn wiht nthat my bittle boy

He never leaves me head
He's built a relationship with my mind to force me to mentally say "God, should I do this"? Before I do anything
Then he replies every time
But it's over dumb shit, the stupidest shit, like picking something up or walking somewhere
He never fucking leaves my head
Somebody kill me or save me, I can't go on like this
It hurts so fucking bad
I DONT WANT THIS
STOP DOING THIS
I DONT WANT THIS

He starved me to anorexia and gaslit me into submission. He ruined any chance I had at having a happy experience here, with anything. He always puts me into a horrible frame of mind. Almost every second of life has felt like a nightmare man, you can't understand.

He's still looking at me by the way. He has a head in my mind shaped like a human face. He will just stare at me for hours. I have no choice but to look back, I can't just turn off my mind. He's just fucking staring at me all the time. He is FUCKING INSANE.

At least I'm still not a rapist. He told me the only way I'll have sex is if I rape a girl. Girls hate anorexic guys. Like he actually showed me how to get away with rape, and he tells me to do it multiple times every day. And I have to just sit here and listen to him. I can't just turn off my mind.

I DONT WANT TO WATCH YOUR MOVIES IN MY HEAD SATAN
FUCK OFF
STOP TALKING TO ME
FUCK OFF AND KILL ME OR SOMETHING, YOUVE DESTROYED MY BODY AND MIND ALREADY

Like he will just sit there and force me to imagine what life would be like as an attractive guy with a healthy weight. Then he will larp as a girl giggling at him or something. He's a fucking lunatic who doesn't even have a gender but he pretends to be both men and women.

This is probably just normal to you guys yeah? No surprise right. He is probably torturing you people too, or maybe not, I don't know. He kept a very low profile in my mind until I was old and actually hopeless before he started making demands about rape and murder.

I actually had to be this person. I had to be tortured by Satan. Make it fucking stop.

He knows all of the human words obviously, he's smart as fuck. He can easily pretend to be human, you would never know the difference.

Also, next time one of you normalfags who are judging me and looking down on me are having sex, remember that Satan is right there with you, watching and experiencing it all.

He literally makes my lips feel like they are kissing a female ghost sometimes. I get hard and feel really ashamed. I can not stop him. I can not kill him. Killing myself is scary. I just want everything to stop. I hate this so much. This isn't fair. Everything hurts. Please leave. Somebody help me. Please. I'm being tortured.

HE TOLD ME I HAVE TO GO BACK IN TIME AND DO THIS ALL OVER AGAIN
HE IS SO CRUEL
OBVIOUSLY I CANT VERIFY IF THAT IS TRUE BUT OH GOD PLEASE NO
I DONT WANT TO BE ANOREXIC AGAIN
THIS HURTS MAN
LET ME STOP EXISTING PLEASE

He fucked my mind up so bad
He has been torturing me for so long
This isn't fair

He does not love us
He is stealing something from us
And it is probably our labour

He forces me to witness his magic every day. He has made my stomach incredibly ill, I can not eat without battling what feels like a heart attack. He sucks the contents of my stomach out and makes me smell it. I'm smelling it right now. My stomach is moving while I smell partly digested food and drink. He's crazy dude. He's torturing me while he keeps me alive. He told me his name was Satan when he could've said it was literally anything else. He's fucking crazy.

He's fucking crazy. I wish I could kill him. I think he can die. How do I kill him

He told me so many lies to scramble my brain. =(