Abortion

What's your take on the Roe v Wade thing and leaving it up to the states to decide? Seems like no big deal

Attached: 23441351423.jpg (588x433, 122.44K)

I don't have sex so why does it concern me

Free no questions asked abortions for the entire country was actually pretty far out there

Women are being told to be responsible and take accountability for their actions, so of course they're going to riot.

I can take a shit and post it on the Internet for 100s of millions of people to see. That's pretty far out there
Abortion? Sex? Women? What has this got to do with me?

absolutely elated. better yet that basically every state also immediately banned it

why is abortion a big deal? do that many people really get them? all the strife and turmoil in America and this is what people get up in arms over? I'm just a simple incel but aren't income inequality, environmentalism, our crumbling infrastructure or wars of aggression in the middle east bigger issues?

i dont care much about the states deciding or not, but the reaction to that decision has been very telling. really shows you how many women were out there having unprotected sex and aborting the baby afterwards. i always thought that number was fairly low, but with how publicly women are screeching over that ruling it seems like almost all women have done it at some point. it's pretty quakin' crazy, jimbo.

people want to be promiscuous with no consequences, and don't really care about those other things, which aren't literally about them exclusively.

seen that poll about women self-asessment of happiness?
the more "liberated" they got, the further down it went.

It must be nice to have an institution that is solely devoted to eliminating inconveniences from your life.

nope, do you happen to have a link / pic?

It was inevitable. It was a terrible judicial decision that was basically done to create a "right" out of thin air by judicial fiat that would never have survived going through the legislature like it should have. All it was waiting for was a set of SCOTUS judges that aren't partisan hacks to overturn it and send it back to the state legislators.

Same shit's going to happen to gay marriage and all the other shit that skipped the legislative process because the left couldn't wait and do things the right way. Except now they'll have to overcome all the un-enforceable laws that got passed in the meanwhile, which they didn't fight because they were relying on the SCOTUS decisions; which is again their fault for not doing things the right way the first time.

And all I'd tell any abortion enjoyer is this; the Dems have had several supermajorities since Roe v Wade where they could've enshrined abortion in federal law or in the Constitution even, but they failed to ever do so, and you kept voting for them anyway. They like having your rights precarious so they can use the pressure to keep you at the polls.

It's not some moral argument about protecting life or women's rights
- Birthrate at historical lows, especially among millennials
- Military need more recruits
- Corporations / GDP need a steady stream of consumers
- Low / no skill jobs will always be around and need to be manned
- Discord among citizens benefit those who are in power or want power

>why is abortion a big deal?
Well, I could've told you before this decision that it matters to pro-lifers because it's literally state-sanctioned murder of infants.

But what I didn't realize is that it's important to pro-choicers because they all have paranoid delusions about getting "trapped" with a baby. They seem to have the same fears that some Chad would have about a girl getting pregnant with his kid and getting shotgun-wed to her. And apparently closing their legs isn't an option.

I apologize deeply I clicked your post just to thread reply and forgot to clear post number. So no that doesn't have anything to do with you.

Most people that get abortions are in relationships or married though.

Christianity is the primary enemy of white people.

Attached: 1652464595924.jpg (717x625, 151.23K)

I'm a 31y old virgin. Instead of throwing a tantrum normalfags should try not having sex for 31years. Fuck em. They could make sex illegal completely, doesn't concern me, not my problem. I do enjoy the seething though.

Attached: 124525363666353532.jpg (1024x576, 41.71K)

Looks like it was trending downward already and there was no major jump when Roe v Wade happened. The real big jumps downward were at 1960 and 2010. What happened then?

Incorrect, they're 80% unmarried women in the 18-35 demographic.

I'm always conflicted with these. I'm pro-abortion but anti-chud, so I want more black people to be born to make them seethe, but I also want women to have the right to abort if they choose to. It's tough.

Umarried does not mean much when marriage is at an all-time low compared to common-law relationships.