If I got with a girl with hairy pits would that make me a faggot...

If I got with a girl with hairy pits would that make me a faggot? Shes obviously mentally ill and easier than a decent woman. Iv never met her but shes made it clear she will go for any cock.

Attached: 183EDA5F-CC93-4020-B82E-71E28C43ADA8.jpg (1125x1562, 899.46K)

yes if its the one in the picture thats a tranny

she works at a McDonalds in Massachusetts if anyone wants to do a test run on her before I do

Hairy women are hot and are a better lay in my experience

how so? wouldnt the hair get in the way? or is it because they are more primal?

Kek, lol, pffff even

Attached: Screenshot_20220625-123715.png (1080x2340, 349.06K)

Hairy women are the best so

Also what's that girls name? She's very cute.

You have to cum in the pits user, no deodorant, then go on a date so she's stinking of the mixture of your cum and her sweat all the time.
Then you can go for round two as you lick them.

>You have to cum in the pit
I need to see hairy pitjobs now
Criminal lack of hairy pitjob creampies

White knight reporting for duty

You're already a faggot for having to ask what to do.

based. thank you for your service user

look at the above comments. She liked all my pictures and will likely do the same to you. Upon further research she identifies as a tranny so no hairy pits for me.

Post more hairy pits
Post more hairy pits
Post more hairy pits

Arm pit hair is a natural thing for women dumbass, why would that make you gay? Just go for it.

This, but replace hairy with shaved.

I would if she didnt bitch about how hard it is being a tranny on top of being hairy. She threw herself at me online cuz we have but Im not as brave as some of you with the aids risk.

replace with dead

hahahah
op is retarded

Attached: 2BFBDE2E-B0E9-4943-88BF-839379DCE60D.jpg (828x1446, 652.5K)

WHERE ARE THOSE FUCKING HAIRY PITS

ask them they yourself she was willing before all this went down just saw the dumb bitch unliked some of my photos

>she didnt bitch about how hard it is being a tranny on top of being hairy.
Oh well then scratch everything I just said. Fucking "her" would absolutely be gayness of the highest degree. The fact that you even considered having sex with it already makes you pretty gay, so just go for it at this point.

I don't understand what social media she is using
She has seen this thread, I just want her to post pits

looks like a girl i dated, she's guaranteed insane looking like that unfortunately.
hairy pits is fine, it just depends what it looks like on the individual girl. some girls look really bad with it, some look good with it, depends what the hair looks like and whatnot

dating her was not my intention haha

I am retarded, does the person pictured have a penis, or not?