It's harder to be a man

>it's harder to be a man

NO it's fucking NOT.

- you don't have periods
- you don't have to spend 1 hour every morning with make up, doing your hair, hygiene
- you can stand up peeing
- you are stronger physically
- people automatically take you more seriously
- society is built to favor you

You have no idea what you are talking about. You only focus on the top 1% of women, of course they will have it easy just like the top 1% of men.

>but muh dating app prospects
Yeah sure we receive more messages but first 90% of them are creeps, outcasts, schizos and dangerous men. Unlike men we have to choose carefully to not get raped, killed or become pregnant. You guys can do all these things and run away like it's nothing.

Imagine risking to get raped constantly by other men. If we don't choose our words carefully when we turn down a man it can easily turn into a life or death situation. You don't have to deal with any of this.

Also outside of the west women are treated like cattle and for centuries they have dealt with rape, torture and murder with no means to defend themselves.

Also when was the last time you saw a female mass shooter? Or a female serial killer? Never.

I know none of you will take this seriously because you use women=bad as an excuse to give up on your life. You can't face yourself in the mirror. You can't face your own failures. So you use women as a boogeyman to scapegoat all your issues.

Attached: 36e332c66e837.jpg (500x604, 60.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/entry/rape-in-america-cdc-study_n_5784686
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I suffer because i am a white male with no black weeaboo gf

Attached: 1656023007850.png (664x885, 1.25M)

this should have been the first reply but....

TITS OR GTFO

>you don't have periods
This is god's way of punishing women for the original sin, it sucks but due to female nature it's necessary

>you don't have to spend 1 hour every morning with make up, doing your hair, hygiene
Bold of you to assume men don't take care of themselves.
Also you choose to take an hour. Literally no one besides other women are gonna judge you on your appearance (unless you looks obviously homeless, and even then)

>you can stand up peeing
Toilets really aren't scare in the first world. Also its a crime in plenty of places to publically urinate

>you are stronger physically
Women are easily able to reach the same strength as a man through proper training and diet

>people automatically take you more seriously
People will literally do things for you because you're a woman. People immediately think more favourable of you because you're a woman. There's a million ways men and women are treated differently simply due to gender.

>society is built to favor you
Men built society, of course it favours us. Who builds a system which doesn't benefit the user?

>Also when was the last time you saw a female mass shooter? Or a female serial killer?
And if they did, picrel.

I fucking wish women like that existed, aileen is dead and my poor spencer is old and overweight now.

Attached: own10.jpg (1024x780, 231.58K)

>NO it's fucking NOT.
Shutup cunt. You have small tits and an ugly vagina.

Attached: 988.jpg (873x655, 266K)

society isnt built to favour a man, quite the opposite

also you DO know youre not forced to use make-up or do you hair, right? you also know there are males who do the whole beauty thing too or that a woman can not do it and still be sexually desired even if shes kinda fucking ugly

you know this, correct?
tits or gtfo

Women are way too paranoid re: getting killed, rape sure but murder is vanishingly rare and you're at less risk of that than men anyway. Stop reading true crime shit all the time.

So men have it worse than women in absolutely no way? Wow I didn't know that. Thanks for opening my eyes. I never knew it was so hard to be a women because their only responsibilities are self care.

Attached: Fight_Club_01.jpg (1444x838, 466.38K)

> - you don't have periods
You can orgasm over and over and over

- you don't have to spend 1 hour every morning with make up, doing your hair, hygiene
That's on you, no guy is going to make you do that.

- you can stand up peeing
OMG no that's soooo unfair!

- you are stronger physically
You live longer

- people automatically take you more seriously
Is that because we're men, or is that because we behave like adults and earn it?

- society is built to favor you
We built society. Why shouldn't it? You reap all the benefits without having shed any sweat or blood to build or defend it.

Get over yourself. Believe it or not, most men want a loving and caring relationship with their woman. They'd give their life for you, or kill someone to protect you. They're not out there plotting how to take advantage of you. They just want to love and be loved - you know, like most men OR women.

I wish the biggest problems in my life were how I pee and applying makeup

Attached: artworks-XrNdgIsgAVxtQIOy-Xy4gxQ-t500x500[1].jpg (500x500, 28.95K)

it is harder to physically be a woman

it is harder to socially be a man

mentally it is comparable

/thread

I am constantly disappointed by the lack of intellect from woman.

Nice post, put a lot of thought and effort into it. You're claim of hardship is laughable and you're mad because you crave cock but too scared to reply back to match lol. You better watch out that christian white boy might snap and go full Bundy on you. Get the fuck outta here and miss me with that sad life story bullshit

Attached: 19374654518.gif (369x277, 394.21K)

>90% of men are creeps, outcasts, schizos and dangerous

I think we're done here

>you don't have periods
fair enough

>you don't have to spend 1 hour every morning with make up, doing your hair, hygiene
you don't have to either unless you want to show off. and if you work in a male dominated field if you dress up you will stick out

>you can stand up peeing
literal cope "benefit". sure it's convenient but why is this the shit people obsess about. same with men who say "i like being a dude because i can pee standing up"
it's like you couldn't think of anything better so you picked some irrelevant consolation prize?
i shit sitting down and public bathrooms are fucking sketchy as shit.

>you are stronger physically
sorta useful but physical strength doesn't get you much

>people automatically take you more seriously
useful if you're trying to get into upper management i guess

>society is built to favor you
society is built to favor rich and well off people. a poor man will get fucked as much as a poor woman. male homelessness is much higher

>Also when was the last time you saw a female mass shooter? Or a female serial killer? Never.
that's a good thing? violence is bad why would i want to be a violent psychopath

worshiping a whore as usual, r9k don't change

further confirms my post about creeps, etc

not reading that christian pile of shit, if god is so good why does he allow children to get tortured and raped day after day after day without saving them?

wtf?

>uh don't worry about it
I hope you are joking right?

huffpost.com/entry/rape-in-america-cdc-study_n_5784686

what do you mean user?

>You reap all the benefits without having shed any sweat or blood to build or defend it.
It's ironic that you think you men did everything and we women did nothing. Who raised you? Who emotionally supported you? Who fed you? Women, women, women, at every turn. Who gave you life? Women. Also just because you are a man it doesn't mean you BUILT society lmao. What contribution did you made to society? Are you a NEET? If that is the case then you are the lowest tier of society. A leech that contributes nothing to nobody.

cherry picking

How is it harder to be a man socially? you have deeper, stronger voices, more mature face and bigger physical presence, your mere presence commands more respect and you don't have to fear getting groomed, raped, killed if you piss off another man.

>you don't have periods
True. They do suck but they are of varying severity per woman and are a perfect excuse to avoid doing things if you take advantage of them. Men are expected to work until an accident tears our fingers off or leaves us in a wheelchair.

>1 hour makeup/hygiene
Nobody is forcing you to do this and plenty of men don't mind. It has long been known the cosmetic industry ruins women's faces in the long run but you're still retarded and continue to use it.

>stand up peeing
Nobody fucking cares. You wish you could stand up shitting too?

>stronger physically
There's nothing stopping you from getting in better shape.

>automatically take you more seriously
And they automatically protect women in plenty of legal and moral cases.

>society built for you
There are countless accommodations for people of lesser height and strength because solving that problem for women is profitable.

Attached: smhpuktnxpr81.jpg (543x739, 45.45K)

man, youre retarded
please look up statistics of who dies more, suicide or murder wise

>ho raised you? Who emotionally supported you? Who fed you?
My father did all of this. He raised me, imparted values, and put food on the table. My mother was profoundly naive and stupid. Like you her only real concerns in life was herself, her makeup, being given attention, and taking vacations. I'm a civil engineer. You have electricity, gas, and running water because of the work I do. Women only have it harder because they are weaker and lack the strength and constitution to deal with life as men do.

Attached: LiT_05.jpg (720x492, 28.97K)

Your accountabilities and responsibilities aren't in check of guidance that leads you to not be a fuckwit lazy woman in terms of your great entitlement as a person and having a pussy. This is why "independent" and "adventurous" women have ran rampant to think that life is really fun when you go through hundreds of men in about a decade for not only killing your genetic makeup because of dozens of random sperm entering your vagina, but your brain that has lost its ability to make good decisions. You're in denial and it'll slip down into acceptance eventually.

>- society is built to favor you
Literally wrong. If society was built to favor men, then it wouldn't be so hard for a man to get a gf/wife. And I'm talking about average men that work.

>cherry picking
You're the fucking one who mentioned them as profound problems not me

>you have deeper, stronger voices, more mature face and bigger physical presence, your mere presence commands more respect
what am i supposed to do with this?
if you want to be a man stop complaining, there are tons of weak men who are weaker, ugly, have nasally voices, and are physically small. none of them have the right to complain so if you want to fight you are just fighting on their level

>you don't have to fear getting groomed, raped, killed if you piss off another man.
first two less so. but absolutely you don't fuck with the wrong men. men kill each other over dumb shit