This is hardly a win

Honestly, this Roe V Wade is more demoralizing than anything so far.
Every girl I know, even my own fucking mother, is furious about it.
Do you realize just how shocking that is? Just how horrifying that sudden realization feels like?

I had no idea I was surrounded by shameless babykilling whores.
Whores that proudly boast about their addiction to birth control and some phantom oppressor that's going to come and take it from them, restricting them access to random hookups without consequence.

What is wrong with these women?
Some of them even claim to be Christian and yet they proudly "stand for women's rights" which seems to translate to "Consequence free sex."
This cute innocent looking girl at work which usually keeps quiet even was raving about how this meant women were now legally less than men.
>If I want to kill my kid, that's my right!
Why is their only sense of self worth from hooking up with whoever they happen to find attractive?

I just wanted a sweet girl to start a family with, but they all would rather kill their own babies.
This is the final blackpill for me. The straw that broke the camel's back.
I don't think I wanna play this game anymore lads. There's no going back after this massive, raw, and unfiltered reveal of character.

Attached: damn.jpg (377x516, 80.73K)

You have to stop going for cracker ass women
Whitoid women are genetically brain damaged

Some people can just not be financially ready for a child.. you fucking retard.

I would rather be aborted then be born to some poor blue collar faggots

< - this
Just get a foreign trad gf

>even my own fucking mother
I'm sorry your mother is a worthless whore.
My mom has always said that abortions need to include a mandatory hysterectomy.

I am sorry your father married a low value women, I hope you understand one day you are not obligated to commit the same error.

It's never to late to abort yourself anony

In my country, France, it is official that 1/3 woman aborted at least one time (some whom will continue and some will start). Moreover one need to count the % that accompany their friends to get aborted and thus participate, then those who loose their child in miscarrage because of their own personal psychological problem (shows the deadliness of women's instability), and those who take abortive pills.
Is there a woman that didn't God's gift ?
Focus on yourself and find the divine image in masculinity itself. Find God then.

I'm against abortion in theory but I don't give a shit about 'muh baby lives'. It's like killing an animal or something. At early stages they likely feel nothing, maybe mid a bit more but thats fine really. I think normalfags would prolly even say late abortions are fine but you do have to think- when that baby comes out the pussy hes been in there a while beforehand like that, so just how much? Then put the imagery together of you basically killing an infant, except you just dont see. That's contradictory. We put people in prison for that but not when its in the womb.

>Some people can just not be financially ready for a child
Then don't make retarded life decisions and have unprotected sex with someone you don't care for.

If you weren't severely retarded, you'd be able to see things from their perspective. If you own nothing else in life, you own your own body and should get to decide how it's used. You can't be forced to donate an organ no matter how bad the recipient needs it, and so in the same way, women logically should not be forced to donate their organs to a fetus.
>If I want to kill my kid, that's my right!
Yeah, it is. It's inside her body. Pay rent, or get out.
This all in addition to abortion being defense against birthing the child of a rapist or abuser. Women get pregnant by sex even if its unwanted sex.

Attached: 261932801_3065631940369925_1454538414156839176_n.jpg (945x1181, 180.24K)

Just wear a chastity belt or something

If you survive the next 15 years you better stay on your side of the wasteland and hope we never meet

The womb is the most hostile place inside of a woman's body for a growing fetus. It literally tries to abort the kid 24/7. Women instinctively don't want children and need to be forced to have them.

>If you own nothing else in life, you own your own body and should get to decide how it's used.

These same women were 100% behind MANDATORY experimental "vaccinations" last year remember?

Attached: 1640026831372.png (247x243, 48.36K)

Shitty analogy. A proper one would be having to share an organ for 9 months with someone you accidentally ran over with your car (probably even intoxicated).

No. You were free to CHOOSE not to get it, like millions of people did. No one arrested you for not getting it. Your CHOICE carried CONSEQUENCES, but you were able to CHOOSE. Banning abortion removes the right to CHOOSE.

>Every girl I know, even my own fucking mother, is furious about it.
I don't know any women and my mother is happy about it. Besides, women shouldn't whore around and get pregnant anyway.

Well women could just choose to stop having sex with men they wouldn't have a child with

Hopefully this will be a wake up call for more people to see how so many are truly evil on a fundamental level. There is no other reason to be upset about this other than possession by Moloch. Abortion was the favored method of worship in modern times. The good people are relieved or feel neutral towards the Supreme Court actually doing its job for once. The evil people are against this ruling. Demoralizing maybe, but it is nice to be able to tell who are objectively bad people no exceptions in such a simple and clear way. Bad people usually try very hard to hide this part of themselves. Not a single person against it is honest either, they always use lies and try to frame it as a choice or some kind of bodily autonomy right. They are purposely being deceitful here. They are only upset because they can't get away with murder. If they actually cared about choice and autonomy they'd be abstinent or they would take birth control. It's very simple. Nothing has changed except a few states don't let women get away with cold murder as easily. Despite this the most horrible and evil people in society are acting like this is some egregious offense.

Women are free to attempt their own coathanger abortions, their choice will just carry consequences. They're able to choose.

their furiousness is an indicator that they don't understand the law, all it means is that states make their own rules and they aren't guaranteed an abortion 24/7 if they get knocked up by an Eskimo