ITT: Woman moment

ITT: Woman moment

Attached: lol.jpg (644x393, 112.04K)

that's 100% true though

they really do think like that, even here. you can always tell who a foid is when you see who argues against female virginity being sacred / special.

Attached: purity.jpg (496x664, 50.49K)

"Social construct" has to be one of the most annoying libshit terms ever. Do they realize that human rights are social constructs too?

You are virgin.

For a social construct it sure bled a lot when it ripped open

It's true but that doesn't make it any less of a significant milestone for both genders. Losing virginity, getting your first job, moving out of your house, I feel like people all imagine that these things will bestow some special feeling and ability to you, but it doesnt. Nothing clicks in your brain, you don't unlock anything, you're still just you

The issue is that after awhile, those milestones are akin to looking down a mountain you've been climbing for years. It's no longer visible and the that same feeling of satisfaction associated with the memory of it is gone or barely kindling.

Losing my virginity felt pretty significant. But women did seem pretty soulless most of the time. Maybe that's the difference

So the word incel has no meaning and telling someone to have sex is pointless?

You're right, but that takes experience, while reaching the milestone itself is just another day ultimately. So while actually attaining the milestone has little or no effect on you, prolonged exposure does of course. Similarly, losing virginity really doesnt have an effect on you as much as what happens after, whether its a one-off, the beginning of romance, or the first in a string of casual encounters. It's not losing virginity that will change you as much as the experience afterwards
I guess my point originally was that while the foid is technically right she put it way too simply and was arguing for an entirely different point instead of being helpful

why would it be though. I didn't feel anything physically, it hasn't changed anything about how I view anything or act (although I imagine for some it could if they chose to be neurotic about it)

You spend such a long time thinking it'll be such a huge lifechanging thing and then realize it was insignificant because it didn't do anything. I don't get it, what's the actual difference supposed to be other than how some other person that has nothing to do with me chooses to think

>Missing the point this hard
You'll never truly understand.

EVERYTHING IS A FUCKING SOCIAL CONSTRUCT BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE IT ANY MORE OR LESS IMPORTANT. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST IM TIRED OF THIS SHIT FUCKING ARGUEMENT. FUCKING WORD SALAD SPEWED BY PEOPLE WHOSE NEVER HAD AN INDEPENDENT THOUGHT IN THEIR LIVES. jesust

You are a whore and have compromised all future relationships

They don't even understand the shit they say.

You know what else was a social construct?

Attached: 1538933644965.jpg (1168x1804, 445.44K)

I am a virgin male

It's true though. You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a virgin woman and a non-virgin women if no one told you. There's nothing different about her. Hence the only actual difference is in your own head.

rape is a social construct too. You were a dumb whore before the rape, you remain a dumb whore after rape too. What changed? nothing.

Attached: pepe.jpg (750x712, 218.54K)

Typical American whores mentality doesn't mean jack shit to me. If you're not a virgin before marriage, you're a degenerate. Period.

>social construct
If I could kidnap every stupid cunt who keeps repeating this phrase, I would happily put them all in concentration camps. They're so fucking obnoxious.

You're a degenerate faggot.