When is the beta uprising beggin?, i'm tired of waiting

when is the beta uprising beggin?, i'm tired of waiting

Attached: 1626663557951.jpg (996x750, 609.14K)

Be patient my child, we will soon have our day

It's funny, I was in another thread where an incel was claiming no incel was really sick enough to actually post this pic. Wow, you guys sure all full of shit.

idk when i saved this shit but i feel like its related to that pic

Attached: 1563367904197.jpg (1673x2048, 301.96K)

>omg le gore pic of whore, im going insaneeeeee
kys

incels are not a monolith the same way women or "foids" are not a monolith. these harmful stereotypes only serve to further divide us.

Who is that a pic of?

kill yourself faggot !!!

>women are a "scarce resource"
>Incels want to chimp out and kill women to solve this problem

I didn't say the pic triggered me, retard, I said you were hypocrites for posting it in one thread and looking for the love and acceptance of others in another thread.
Yeah, what a shame it would be if I lumped you in with horrible people because one of you did something bad. It'd also be poetic justice, to be clear.
It's some teenager who got murdered as part of some teenage melodrama. Any Forums likes to pretend she deserved to die because she led the murderer on, as if teasing your tiny dick is on the same level as slicing your fucking head off.

nobody is afraid to post gore. just nobody wants to wait 2 days to post again. everyone is too desensitized now. youre not shcking anyone

Why do you assume I want to shock you? You're the retards posting gore. I'm telling you you're full of shit for pretending to be misunderstood woobies in need of special love in one thread and then masturbating to literal murder in another.

I don't care if I'm a hypocrite for you faggot normie.
learn to get used to gore fucking pussy

Attached: 1633746084573.gif (320x240, 1.98M)

that is not what poetic justice means at all

the fuck i dont post gore. im playing 2k ..

Attached: keef.jpg (1242x1218, 111.97K)

I hope thai happens to you, you stupid bitch

Hope u get ed kempered u dont deserve to live. Hope they cut your pussy away

The beta uprising can't happen because those who are a part of it cease to be betas.

theres already been plenty of mass shootings where the guy involved is now idolized by a bunch of mentally ill girls.

>learn to get used to gore fucking pussy
And you should either learn to get pussy or else become a smear of gore yourself. Come on, the livestream of your suicide would make me smile.
Why not? You judge others without regard to individual circumstances, and then others judge you in the same way. Seems like pretty basic bitch karma to me but it's still satisfying to treat you the way you treat others.

>all that whining over a picture of a dead whore
yes please cry more, cry for a whore who barely knew of your existence, kek.

Attached: 1637903280761.gif (244x190, 946.51K)

>Why not?
because it doesn't fit the actual definition of the word is why. you're thinking more of just deserts.

Never. No one will even stand up against 50% taxes

You're the ones still posting her after all these years.
Fair enough. I don't care enough to look it up. The simple fact is that it's remarkable that Anons here have no problem marinating in a culture of guilt by association and bigotry, but when these things cut against them they cry for "justice."

its not really that remarkable, people always tend to be tribalistic over certain things.

Simple, we kill all women, and nobody will know what they're missing.

>You're the ones still posting her after all these years.

Attached: 1650841666857.jpg (500x500, 220.96K)