Who do you find more attractive and why?

Who do you find more attractive and why?

Attached: F4E2B7E4-A9A0-4962-BB5A-3D2DE0C867C2.jpg (563x650, 148.52K)

The left.
Her hair is longer.

Left because hips, thigh gaps, and tummies are a big thing for me. I can barely make out right's hips and tummy.

Pic on right. Body just looks more developed and leaves more to the imagination.

i like big titties

It finally seems Ive arranged a matchup that isnt instantly a consensus in one direction

That bitch has on the left only has hipBONES, looks like a skinny liposuction.

fuckin wit the woos

Attached: 6096d9136ba9a69edde75e7289315936.jpg (750x1334, 107.19K)

Yeah right doesnt have a thigh gap. Obviously the picture I used is the reason you cant see her stomach though

Usually I find more attractive whoever I conceptualise as less of a bitch/has less options. Skinny stacies have too much confidence. I feel like a chubby big tiddy girl would be more self conscious therefore a preferable mate. Also the one on the right looks mutted while the left one looks white, which would only make the one on the right even more insecure which is better for me.

I get that reasoning, but I dont know if its actually the case. If I had to estimate, theyre equally bitchy

They both look like assholes. Give me left's head on right's body.

Also, the one on the right isnt chubby, more like curvy

a chubby muttoid with bleached hair indicates way more insecurity than an skinny aryan stacy with naturally straight hair. I

If you could only pick one to have sex with every day for the rest of your life, who would you go for? And yeah youre pretty much right as far as their personalities are concerned

right because she's uglier, more fashionable and has bigger tits

I dont necessarily know if its case if they would be judged by as uneven of a standard youre imagining. Sure whites have a good number of advantages over non-whites but I dont think it applies in this case. The right probably receives just as much attention as the left

Do you find ugliness to be a virtue?

Obviously left because shes white and not fat unlike the other

I personally wouldnt call her fat. Heres another pic to give you a better idea of her appearance

Attached: F2C45B12-45E9-43B2-BDB4-A43E92A907B6.jpg (643x1467, 1.09M)

One on the left seems like an attention whore
One on right looks like she would be a freaky art hoe
Im going with the art hoe

the right

girls on the left feel like a fucking dime a dozen

look at the second pic of her above your comment. She looks like a bigger attention whore than the other one

Some flaws are attractive, but sometimes ugly is just ugly. It's not a hard rule.

Right, I like her face more.

Id put them at about the same level of attention whoredom

I definitely agree with the sentiment

I prefer left's face but right's body

Left is more attractive but more forgettable. I would enjoy raping and killing right more