Unironic tranny here. if anyone has any questions about being a tranny or trannies in general, you can ask

unironic tranny here. if anyone has any questions about being a tranny or trannies in general, you can ask.

Attached: 1242623753566755647843-1.jpg (1170x737, 102.77K)

should i transition
i'm not trans but i keep breaking down and crying over not being a woman

if i fuck you that make me gay?

Are you self aware that you will never truly be able to become the gender you desire to be?

What is your relationship with your father?

i mean it really depends. for me, im under a lot of social pressure living in the most conservative part of Canada to not be trans, so I just put a wig on (until i can grow my hair out) and be a girl online. it works well enough, i can talk feminine enough to pass as one and most people understand my situation and forgive my body hair... and wide shoulders (but at least i have boobs so thats nice)
only if you think its gay. but im not a hard top, so if i did fuck you it would be really gentle and loving.

Do you empathize with incels? Do you only fuck chad?

indeed I am. very aware. the understanding of that is something that I've come to terms with and as a result I really don't stress out about passing. as long as you see me as a girl, and i act like a girl, im happy. i won't force you to however, and in most public situations i act like a man because of social expectations.
he was absent for most of my childhood. however, in spite of that, i still love him and it hurts my heart to know his son wants to be a woman.

are you a cute trap femboi or some ugly speedrun community troon
if latter, why did u do it? why make ur life objectively worse

Attached: trap.jpg (640x480, 21.43K)

You got nice round tits or man boobs?

My name is androgynous and ive seen an equal amount of both genders with it, i find it funny how trannys go on about the magic of choosing their own name and being addressed to by a fem/masc name, this goes double for weirdos that have an alternate form of their name of the other gender, and TRIPLE for you know who

Just making a comment to let you know i philosophically mog you on a level you cannot ever attain

I'm attracted to trannies and want to to top them
No questions just want you to know i love trannies

How big is your dick? What's your sexuality? Why are you on Any Forums? Do you post on Any Forums?

Attached: 1654626043323.jpg (500x500, 61.65K)

i wouldn't socially transition. i would just manmode on HRT
>and wide shoulders
i know your pain. how wide?

Giant dick?

i do. i don't feel like i even deserve attractive people. if youre an incel and want some validation and love and even advice for looking masculine or feminine (i had to repress for a lot of my life and incels helped me look even more masc than usual) then feel free to drop a contact ^w^
round tits. i haven't taken any hormones, and i dont shave out of fear (not sasquatch-tier hair, just a light coating of it) but the tits are round and they have that squishy rubbery gland that real boobs have.
speedrun community troon

why are you a tranny now and not 10 years ago

my dick is 7 inches long and 6 inches in girth. but im not on hormones yet. also, for the animeposter, i do post on Any Forums but im usually loathed by most people there for my surprisingly bohemian outlooks on many issues.
18 inches wide.

Well go on then show us your tits

That is a top 1 percentile dick. What's your sexual orientation? Why do you post on Any Forums?

>speedrun community troon
why did u do it then -.-
im not chad but i wont either ruin my body over wanting to be chad and doing jaw surgery, height surgery and juicing steroids, so why did you, did u have hopes you could actually make it when u started?

>18 inches wide.
how tall are you. mine are between 17 and 18 inches wide and i feel like a brick

Of anyone can have any body, why transition? You can be a big hairy dude with a beard and dick, that's a woman's body now