Testosterone Replacement Therapy

Would you robots ever consider going on TRT?
The people I know who are on it said it's improved almost every aspect of their life. It seems like it takes you from being an unmotivated doomer to having the willpower and energy to change yourself.

Attached: before-after-t-omc-1.jpg (1200x1000, 271.79K)

>Would you robots ever consider going on TRT?
Yeah, it's called nofap.

Attached: nofapirrefutable.png (1204x606, 346.36K)

I wouldn't go on it but I'm one of those guys whose body produces testosterone naturally

i read on Any Forums that like 80% of people on TRT stop it in the first year, either due to side effects or lack of desired results

>guys guys I found this panacea, guys, please tell me I should take it
First do everything else. Test will fluctuate hard depending on how you live your life. Low body fat, decent physical activity and great sleep hygiene will do more than just triple your shit test levels. Will save your brain from degenerating, for example, vascular system from deteriorating into pre-cardiac arrest etc.

I don't see a point in people taking TRT before 50. I am also suspicious of the effects of unnatural t level change. Even if you pin daily (and most clinics won't bother to get you on that schedule, they will bomb you with once a week bolus of hormone) it is not like the natural cycle. in general it may turn out TRT in it's current form has some hidden downsides you won't be happy about at the other end of it. Sure beats decrepitude but that is it.

If you want to do something for yourself IMO in 99% cases best thing is to learn nutrition and start eating clean.

source: he made it up

it's more or less impossible to get here. I have 180ng/dl and my doctor says they need to drop below 70ng to justify treatment.

No, because it sounds like your typical le magic solution. There's something they're not telling you and it makes me skeptical, lots of things offer a 'cure' to these things but don't really do so as you'd imagine.

its the closest thing to a panacea/magic solution/silver bullet for males. when i was in highschool several parents were injecting their kids with this stuff, to make them develop masculine facial structures.

Source: Trust me, bro!!
>sds

You have to shop around for test doctors. There are TRT merchants that advertise all over the internet. You will get an online consultation and referred to a doctor in your area that will guarantee prescribe you testosterone.

if you fuck up your feedback loop you might not develop right at all. Child roiders like little hercules have shit frames.

You're a fucking retard and if someone get on trt it only makes his transformation faster and more effective there's no reason to don't hop on it

>thinking 100mg a week of test will make jaws get bigger
LMFAO if anything TRT is cope for fat old 40yos.
i'm gonna explain to you the whole thing really easy
young and fit = high test and same as TRT doses
old and fit = high test maybe lower thna young and fit and a lil bit lower than TRT doses
young and fat = low test
old and fat = low test
young and untrained not even cardio = low test
same with old men

actual CYCLE of test like not 100mg a week a real fucking dose 1ml of test or 1000mg (is the same) = fucking incredible results like unbelievable 15 pounds of muscle in 3 months

you don't need TRT, you don't need to do high doses of test you need to get skinny and athletic = either running or swimming 3 times a week and eating like a human being

also you will become dependable on your drugs and if you try to start steroids as a fatty you will get even more fat is not worth it

1000 mg will be retardedely high for a fatty stupid, it will get converted to estrogen by aromatase

Go fast dude

Attached: EEW4hlfWsAASDZV.jpg (800x1067, 145.32K)

I'm not in the US. test is much harder to get here. I consulted other doctors after that and they all said the same bullshit. none of them had the slightest clue about low test issues. endocrinologists are mostly trained to help women with menopause-related problems.

and that's why you start on steroids as skinny read the whole thing you fucking retard

I've been high t for entire life and have had low libido since I was 18.

Man you can boost teat naturally
>lift
>eat healthy
>sleep well
>dont beat your meat all the god damn time

That's gay bro sorry.

i did nofap for a month (+ eating well, lifting, and sleeping 8 hours)
t levels were only 408 ng/dl which is low as fuck

>Would you robots ever consider going on TRT?
yes but it's probably expensive and it's a life-long commitment

read: >i did nofap for a month (+ eating well, lifting, and sleeping 8 hours)
>t levels were only 408 ng/dl which is low as fuck