Well user? what do you want?

well user? what do you want?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-24 at 16-48-53 (1) Hassan (@MrOverpaid) _ Twitter.png (748x252, 28.24K)

to be owned by a man and have my man pussy destroyed daily and told i'm inferior to my man and wear a collar and suck down his juicy penis regularly
i hope that's what you were asking

>well user? what do you want?
I want a lawyer but that ain't happening lmao

btw im trans don't know if thats important

ok i lol'd but if i were trans i would not claim to have a man pussy now would i

A girl I like to like me back

I'm an attorney. What do you need?

I want 750ml more vodka and nothing more.

Last time I did that I almost got arrested. Except it wasn't vodka because that shit's a bitch drink.

>Start drinking with your boys
Well it looks like I'm not finding out what I want in life because I have no boys...

>Hassan
>drinking alcohol
I hate diaspora niggers so much

ur trans ftm

>try this
>"holy fuck I could go for some potstickers"

I want someone to look after me. I'm not capable of running my own life.

what terrible advice desu
if i can even get drunk before i get a hangover (usually takes 30 min to an hour to get hungover) i just get really annoyed and want to argue with people about the jews

>I'm an attorney. What do you need?
really? i wish i had a lawyer friend

To dom the shit out of a real girl. But I'm too pussy when sober to do that

Apparently my true desire is to piss.

>drinking
sorry, too much of a pussy for that. I hate how I act when I'm in complete control of my actions, there's no way that would improve with my inhibitions lowered.

>with your boys

I dont have any friends, and hasan is a demon

i want my family with connections to give me a shitload of money for no reason until i get popular solely based on my height and looks while i give dogshit takes on anything and everything

to be a NEET again
life was so mch better

>to be a NEET again
>life was so mch better
amen champ
normiefuck "advice" is complete shit for our kind