Whats happening to kids?

I used to just play with toys and videogames when I was a kid.

Who's to blame here?

Attached: kids.jpg (823x494, 81.82K)

Lifefuel for pedocels.

Attached: 176859008.gif (400x303, 1.13M)

Women, but originally.

the company that permits it :)
and to some extent the parents.

i remember talking about sex stuff with some friends, girls included, in late middle school after our sex ed classes
yes, kids are interested in this stuff when they are around puberty lvl
shocking, i know
also im astounded how well i was capable of blending into groups of people, without any issues
maybe the fact that i was still not bitter and angry with life allowed me to play pretend easier

to blame for what

>Who's to blame here?
Parents not looking after their kids and having let them watch social media stuff and braindead youtube shit at the age of 10~12.

Why do you come here to ask rhetorical questions?

Consider my life fueled

Attached: 1655773468492.jpg (1257x527, 148.4K)

50% of children have a smartphone by age 10

I'd say Tik Tok is now worse than Youtube, they encourage young girls to dance in bikinis.

Call me a retarded niggerfaggot if you must, but I think you shouldn't get a mobile smartphone until a bit older. Maybe 14, maybe 16. And it should be licensed like driving.

>but muh laptop
ok, generalize to any internet connected device

I saw a Mom hand her 7 year old an ipad to keep them occupied.

It's a massive parental blindspot. Who know what could be happening?

their parents. their mom is probably an onlyfans whore + nobody ever bothers to monitor what their kids do online. and unlike old days where the only time you could be online is when you were sitting in front of a PC, you can be online anywhere at anytime now. groomers paradise.

>posting on a website with a long history of underaged people posting nudes
your bad memory is to blame i guess

So isn't pedocel bad? It means you are so repulsive not even a child can be convinced by you.

Attached: thinking-emoji-6103571.png (321x322, 162.25K)

>Who's to blame here?
Women are to blame

It is far too easy to train tik-toks algorithm to serve you half naked little girls. With a little more tweaking you can guarantee an emotionally damaged or neglected preteen.
Add in the fact that you can direct message anyone on there.
It's a pedophiles playground.

The parents are to blame.

>It is far too easy to train tik-toks algorithm
its the other way around. it is purposely programmed like that, its not an accident. its also no accident that the chinese equivalent is HEAVILY moderated compared to the US version so they dont have even a fraction of the degenerate subversive shit on their original version of it.

Democrat parents being weak cucks
Conservative parents being retarded

>Who's to blame here?
The whores that made onlyfans popular to begin with.