Admit it, incels, you are jealous

admit it, incels, you are jealous

Attached: 79524E64-59E5-46F9-AEE8-29921DBD4455.jpg (750x1120, 636.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/12hHSpg8Xthd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's the pitbull girl, right? Those dogs are ugly and vicious I don't get why they're popular

voca.ro/12hHSpg8Xthd

please stop posting this image dude i don't want to see that fuckin monstrosity anymore

She's healing pretty nicely desu. I'm assuming that's the same chick that gets been posted for a couple of months?

she tried to fuck those dogs and paid the ultimate price.

Low T, faggy voice with schizophrenic ramblings that are nigh incomprehensible.

yes that comment in my 2 years of doing these is going to be the one that finally makes me stop! you've got it!

Oh yeah that's right desu

Attached: verger.jpg (1100x892, 204.77K)

I feel so fucking bad for this girl desu
I mean jesus fucking christ the human body is just no match for primal predatory bloodlust especially with what a fucking pitbull has on it's mind

She looks like that thing that is a round thing with a smile and two legs and a fake vagina dripping blood from Any Forums

Fuckin amazing voice, user

jesus christ lmfao.

NGL, I actually kinda do.

I can't say I am. But I do honestly feel bad for her.

Literally the "you can't tell me what to do, dad!" of dog ownership.

I'm house sitting for my brother at the moment. He has a pitbull;and while he is a very sweet dog, he is very strong. I'll wrestle with him and I realize how much strength it would take just to get him off me if he were to snap.

A fucking victim of mutilation by pitbull still gets a bf. Women live life on tutorial mode.

they were dating before for a few years

If her bf lost a fight, let alone to a dog, she'd be fucking someone else in a week.

>le woman please stop the attention posting
>attention seeking voice post
kys

it's not about "seeking attention" she looks like a skinned beaver. that's why. please take your basic chantard insults i've heard for 20 years and idk make a balloon animal. i've read kys like 2000 times since 1999. i'm not doin it. get better material. boring zoomer