Hinge is the best dating app out there. Ive gotten two girls phone numbers in 1 week...

Hinge is the best dating app out there. Ive gotten two girls phone numbers in 1 week. They give out free superlikes and you can only like 10(?) people a day.

Reducing the number of possible likes is the best thing for men in dating apps. It reduces the amount of available men that women can interact with therefore increasing the chances men have to actually land a date. It also reduces the ego boost women get from dating apps and makes them more likely to talk to you like a normal person.

Attached: 098B3DF7-B1E9-487C-96EB-2CCCD580A60F.png (512x512, 44.31K)

Yeah but now it's full trannies

Attached: reeeeeeeee.jpg (495x362, 17.39K)

Yeah but some of them are cute :3

i tried hinge and when after 2 weeks the first like i got was from some fat black chick i deleted the app. clearly my dashing good looks aren't enough.

ive gotten like 2 likes but i think its just because women dont like to initiate in any way period.

I got my only 2 matches by liking photos and complimenting a dress first

I had to dig a shit load to get there but I never had a proper woman that I would realistically date by waiting

fucking digging 1000 matches got me my results

But at least with Hinge you can comment in Tinder its your looks driving it or RIP

>1000 matches

>1000+ swipes
grueling

I tried Hinge but during setting up my profile it asked for pics so I deleted it, lol.

How does hinge compare to bumble? I use bumble and it's pretty awful... im gonna try tinder again soon. It's been a few years since then. Most success was okcupid but that was 8 years ago now.

I caved and bought the premium Hinge and got 3 dates lined up in the same week. But I'm also tall and decent looking just spergy as fuck irl

>Hinge you can comment in Tinder its your looks driving it or RIP
your looks still drive it lol
they might respond to your message but again the only difference between a friend and a boyfriend is looks
I stopped even bothering to put in the effort to write any message if nothing comes to mind
at this point I've exhausted the girls on Bumble, Hinge, and Tinder for the past few months and I'm lucky to even get a like every 3 weeks which might even just be a bot
I got a few likes on hinge to my messages but it's usually just a one-off response but they didn't want me
>just be urself bro

Should I try it? I'm a 28 year old virgin. I absolutely refuse to spend money on any of these apps.

My only hurdle is taking pictures of myself. I HATE doing it and I have no pictures that anyone has taken of me recently. I can't use old photos either because I got a major haircut. What do I do.

Most of the actual females there are landwhales, aren't they?

Wait really? or were you just on a luck streak?

>still using dating apps
I mean whatever works for you works. I prefer in person. Good for you though and I'm not being facetious.

I tried ok cupid years ago and had a few matches. They were all weird and I went on only one date. It was with a hambeast and I only did it out of pity I guess. I haven't used an app since. I'm still alone and a virgin so I'm probably going to try again soon. I'm also 28. I'm assuming I'll have better luck now becausey style is more typical now. I will also not pay for it.

My friend uses these apps and has gotten 2 gfs and went on many dates. The catch here is that he's into black girls so that's who he's pulling. And for his looks, he's getting way out of his league. Black though.

I just want to lose my virignity. It hurts so much now because I fell in love with a girl and now it's turned into general incel frustration.

Sounds like you're a prime candidate for alcoholism my friend

Is hinge good for finding 18-year-olds? I'm 33. I just want a gf who I can make mac and cheese for and who will call me daddy. Is that too much to ask?

Attached: EAE1D044-4DE6-496A-8BC3-4C34C963912C.jpg (750x747, 428.04K)

I like hinge because I specifically choose to only match w/white women and can filter all the niggers/bugs.